For Sale - Hand Knitted CPap/BiPAP hose and mask hose covers. Super soft, machine washable, ready to ship!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
metsfan302

For Sale - Hand Knitted CPap/BiPAP hose and mask hose covers. Super soft, machine washable, ready to ship!

Post by metsfan302 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:24 am

It’s been a while but I have been knitting a lot of the holidays and have around 20 or so already made Cpap Hose Covers and also some mask hose covers ready to ship. I have made a few diff posts in the years I have been on the forum to offer these covers for sale I just figured it would be easier to make a fresh thread.

It’s not just for colder environments. I myself don’t like the plastic medically feel of my pap hoses. These are super soft, light weight, machine washable and durable.

I have them for cpap/bi pap hoses and also have some for smaller mask hoses if you want them also. Many many colors are available- I will update this as I take the pictures of them. Not looking to make a fortune on these, just want to offer a really nice product that I find really nice and feels better then the plastic medical feeling tubes.

Cpap Hose Covers - $9.99 Plus Shipping
Mask Hose Covers - $4.99
2 Covers shipped via Priorty Express - $23

Additional Comments: Prior - ResMed AirCurve ASV User
This is my Orig Post "The start of my venture to find proper therapy" - http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &sk=t&sd=a

Madalot

Re: For Sale - Hand Knitted CPap/BiPAP hose and mask hose covers. Super soft, machine washable, ready to ship!

Post by Madalot » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:02 am

Hi Metsfan! So good to see you.

I would like to highly recommend these hose covers. I have 3 of them and LOVE them. I cannot stand the cold hose hitting me and these covers work perfectly. Plus, they wash and dry like a dream!!