OT New Website for us and I need photos

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pad A Cheek
Location: Virginia, In the shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains

OT New Website for us and I need photos

Post by Pad A Cheek » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello CPAPtalk team,

I am preparing a new website because my old one is, well old. I made it in 2005 or 2006 on a platform that is no longer supported and it keeps breaking links etc. Time for a new one. Well I have been designing it for a few months now. I am down to the last few pages. The home page being the most important when people are coming to check us out, I need some photo that conveys my message. If any of you are willing to send me photos either of yourself sleeping with any of our products, or any suggestions for images I may try to use, I would appreciate it. If I use your photo, I would be willing to compensate you. (*if I can afford your price).
I can take my own photos or I can use copyright free images from the internet. I just thought I would put this out here in case any of you would like to help me out.

I thank you so very kindly for all the support we have received over the years. You are an amazing bunch of people and I refer people here all the time.

Grateful to have such a resource and some long time friends from this site,

Karen

kaiasgram

Re: OT New Website for us and I need photos

Post by kaiasgram » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Karen, I couldn't resist -- remember this? :lol:

Pad A Cheek
Location: Virginia, In the shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains

Post by Pad A Cheek » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:31 pm

I so do remember that! Oh my goodness. Hoseheads unite.

So cute.

Karen

Grace~~~

Post by Grace~~~ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:01 pm

kaiasgram wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:30 pm
Karen, I couldn't resist -- remember this? :lol:

:) :) :)

ADORABLE!

(and bump :wink: )
Began XPAP May 2016. Autoset Pressure min. 8 / max 15. Ramp off. ERP set at 2. No humidity. Sleepyhead software installed and being looked at daily, though only beginning to understand the data.

jnk...

Post by jnk... » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:46 pm

I wonder if the best way to get pictures might be to offer some of the regulars here a free sample of whatever it is that you need pictures of, with the understanding that they will send a free picture back to you of them using the sample. The sample itself ought to be payment enough for the picture, I would think, in view of your long-standing presence and helpfulness on this board. And the samples might stimulate some orders in the future . . .

Just a thought.
-Jeff (AS10/P30i)

Accounts to put on the foe list: Me. I often post misleading, timewasting stuff.