I felt like going to the gym today

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
pedroski

Post by pedroski » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:37 am

Me too Chuck! My legs are still sore though!

Peter Image

GoofyUT

Cheers!

Post by GoofyUT » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:05 am

Good on ya, bro!!!!

Chuck
People are dying every day in Darfur simply for who they are!!! PLEASE HELP THEM!
http://www.savedarfur.org

GaryA

Post by GaryA » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:28 am

HI all, I'm a newbie, just started the therapy this week. The first day was great. I had a ton of energy, I woke up and got on the tread mill. After that day, not so much energy. How long did it take you to consistently change?

pedroski

Post by pedroski » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:28 pm

Hi Gary,

I had more energy and zest pretty much from the start. I've had my ups and downs and fooled around with the settings to get them right, the guys on this forum have helped me heaps. I know many others that take a while to feel better, some feel worse at first. Keep at it mate.

Peter Image

GoofyUT

Yup, went again!!!

Post by GoofyUT » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:47 pm

I DIDN'T feel like going to the gym today. TOUGH day at work and I was able construct a dozen excuses about why I didn't really NEED to go to the gym.

BUT I WENT ANYWAY! Did 35 minutes on the treadmill at 12% incline and, I FEEL GREAT!!!

I'd love to keep in touch with others here who have taken the plunge back into good health. I find that teaming up always helps me over the humps, and I'd like to help others with that too. Perhaps we can track and share our progress with one another.

Peter (and others), what do you say????

Chuck
People are dying every day in Darfur simply for who they are!!! PLEASE HELP THEM!

pedroski

Post by pedroski » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:41 am

Great idea Chuck,

I didn't go this morning. I'm stiff all over, and I flagged it. I'm planning to go tomorrow morning though.

This forum has been such a help to me with the cpap, that something like that would be welcomed by me anyway.

Peter Image

GoofyUT

I did it again!

Post by GoofyUT » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:56 pm

i woke up this morning with a BAD case of laryngitis so, of course, that was a built-in excuse to lay-off the gym today.

But at the end of the day, I decided to go anyway, and as usual, I FEEL GREAT!!! Man, those endorphin rushes sure are fun!!!

I hope that sharing my experiences help others who are on the verge of taking their health and fitness into their own hands. I'd also love to be able to compare experiences with others on the same journey.

Cheers!

Chuck