Split Sessions with Encore Pro

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
JDS74

Split Sessions with Encore Pro

Post by JDS74 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:18 am

For those of you using Encore Pro who occasionally want to view split sleep sessions, here is a way to do it.
Unlike SleepyHead which keeps individual sessions separate in case you want to view only one session instead of all of the day's data, Encore puts all of the day's data into a single report regardless of the number of sessions.

However, there is a way to at least generate a separate report for each session in Encore Pro.
I was trying to streamline my processing so that I could get a detailed report of the previous night's data when I discovered the company settings menu in Encore.
Under the Setting tab is a Preferences Tab and then down at the bottom of the screen an Edit tab.
Following those, you get to this screen:
Settings for Current Download.jpg
Settings for Current Download.jpg (267.59 KiB) Viewed 442 times
In the middle is a space for post download processing. I selected what is shown.
The result is, immediately after the download, Encore generates a detailed report of just the data downloaded.
So, If you really want to compare separate sessions and are using Encore Pro, then make this change to the settings and then save the resulting report as soon as you stop your machine. Next time you use your machine in the same day, Encore starts a new session and this setting will create a report of just that new session.

Mostly, this is a pain to do because each time you start and stop your CPAP, you have to download before restarting it again and, as I stated before, SleepyHead does it easily for you (at least the last version I was able to use did.)

Just an oddity I noticed by rummaging around.

Oracle 452 Lessons Learned Updated
DSX900 AutoSV with HC150 extra humidifier and Hibernite heated hose
Settings: EPAP Min-10.0, EPAP Max-17, PS Min-3, PS Max-10, Max Pressure-20, Rate-Auto, Biflex-1.
Sleepyhead and Encore Pro 2.21.