Custom Fitting DreamWear FFM

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
MurrayNevada

Custom Fitting DreamWear FFM

Post by MurrayNevada » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:34 am

All faces are different and head size varies. I bought the DreamWear FFM from our sponsor. It comes with what is described as a "Small and Medium Frame." I ordered it and using the sizing guide opted for the medium cushion. The first night with this mask found the small/medium frame causing the cushion to push up uncomfortably against the bottom of my nose. My head was too large for this frame. I then ordered a large frame and it arrived 2-days later. It fit much better than the original. The first night using the large frame found the mask more comfortable but I thought the medium cushion was pinching my nose. I ordered a large cushion and again received it in 2-days. Using the large frame with the large cushion gave me the most comfortable mask I have ever worn. The first few nights had my AHI under 1 with very little leakage.

I believe the DreamWear FFM could be made to fit most people with a bit of customization. Hopefully our sponsor will begin selling this FFM with the option of ordering it with the large frame.