FOR SALE: SIZE SMALL NASAL PILLOWS FOR NUANCE MASK

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sleeping Ugly

FOR SALE: SIZE SMALL NASAL PILLOWS FOR NUANCE MASK

Post by Sleeping Ugly » Sun May 06, 2018 10:45 am

My insurance put me on a rotating automatic re-supply schedule that I forgot about. I don't use this kind of mask any longer and the insurance company won't take the supplies back.

I have 8 total of size small nasal pillows for the Nuance mask. They are new and sealed.

You can pay me through my PayPal account. Sorry, I will only ship to the Continental US.

No refunds or returns. I can't afford to send them out and then return the money and then end up with used nasal masks. Please make SURE you want these nasal pillows.

If you are interested, please IM me and we make make arrangements or please ask me any questions that you would like!

I am asking $12 each or $10 each sold in multiples of two or you can buy all 8 for $75. Shipping is dependent on how many you order, but will fairly minimal since they are both light and small. We can work out the details through an IM if you are interested.
CPAP Therapy: providing restful and restorative sleep, while making you LOOK like you haven't had ANY! --me