Humidity Problems That Seem Unsolvable

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Goofproof

Re: Humidity Problems That Seem Unsolvable

Post by Goofproof » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:03 pm

Snoregone Conclusion wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:00 pm
Goofproof wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:51 pm
LSAT wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:29 pm
cjlipe wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:10 am

PLEASE ESCALATE TO YOUR CORPORATE EXECUTIVE STAFF SO THEY CAN ADDRESS AND CORRECT THE ISSUES WITH THE FAULTY EQUIPMENT. The health of the Sleep Apnea patient community is relying on your support -- why not recall and replace the faulty equipment for crying out loud?
Sorry...The escalator is not in service...take the stairs
When going all the way to the ground floor, just climb over the handrail and drop. :lol: Jim

cjlipe, Is trying to kill off all the CORPORATE EXECUTIVE STAFF, by making them laugh themselves to death!
There are such things as escalation engineers (escalators not involved): that's my current job title. However, I'm not involved with any products with the types of users here!

The insanity is thinking this site is connected with any manufacturer at all: perhaps it's due to longterm sleep deprivation
:wink:
So True, we could never drop to that level. :roll: Well, not most of us! Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

CarpeNoctum

Post by CarpeNoctum » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:32 pm

DallasLady,
I just wanted to make a comment about humidifiers in general...and it's not clear to me if your issue is a machine problem or mask or hose or whatever. But several manufacturers make a freestanding humidifier that fits between machine and your cpap hose. They may have greater adjustment sensitivity. The fisher-paykel hc150 heated humidifier is one example.
CN

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:57 pm

cjlipe wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:10 am
Does ResMed ever plan to address and correct the lack of moisture problems with the equipment? I would like to validate the online complaints relating to "lack of moisture" resulting from using the cpap equipment. I am using the equipment appropriately, added in the use of a humidifier, have a chin strap, wake up with my mouth closed -- and still there is a server lack of moisture even though I've maximized the moisture volume.
I'm a betting person, and I bet you are not doing everything right. Start a new thread and provide some details. (Leave out the poorly informed rant about ResMed.) I will bet the members here can help you solve your problem.