Quantcast

Bookmark and Share
General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Also Posted As:
(alicec22)
(BMAC1206)
(desiderata)
(Gryphon)
(Janknitz)
(jsielke)
(lliann)
(Madalot)
(mangos21)
(Okie bipap)
(Petrodon)
(pratzert)
(RicaLynn)

Re: Ideas needed for AirSense 10 water chamber repair

Postby Guest on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Pugsy wrote:I find it amazing that people can't seem to read and answer the question as it was put forth and if they can't answer the question why they have to say anything at all.
Unfortunately that has become all to common here.

Pugsy

Postby Pugsy on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Okay...plan was one of those things that sounded good in my head but that's about as good as it got.

Messing with the epoxy stuff is a huge PITA and I made a god awful mess and now I can't get the crap off my hands....and I got it everywhere but where I wanted it.

Plan B....for emergency short term fix..... Flex seal tape on the outside. Impossible to do anything on the inside due to space constraints.
Going to put some on now and see if it holds without leaking.

Additional Comments: Backups..AirCurve 10 ST, S9 Adapt, PR S1 Bipap #760

Bertha deBlues

Postby Bertha deBlues on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:01 pm

It will be interesting to see if Plan B works. Nothing wrong with at least trying before pitching something. The rest of us can learn from your experiment - for example, I've already learned to be very, very careful with epoxy. :)
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. - Paul McCartney

nanwilson

Postby nanwilson on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Pugsy wrote:Okay...plan was one of those things that sounded good in my head but that's about as good as it got.

Messing with the epoxy stuff is a huge PITA and I made a god awful mess and now I can't get the crap off my hands....and I got it everywhere but where I wanted it.

Plan B....for emergency short term fix..... Flex seal tape on the outside. Impossible to do anything on the inside due to space constraints.
Going to put some on now and see if it holds without leaking.

Try nail polish remover on your hands. I got stuck up with gorilla glue last week and nail polish remover was the only thing that unstuck me :( :(
Good luck Pal
Nan

Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

Previous

Return to CPAP and Sleep Apnea (CLICK HERE TO READ POSTS)