Cannot belive

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
knothead

Re: Cannot belive

Post by knothead » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:00 pm

It's a two-way street dumbass. Your foul mouth has gotten under everybody's skins. You started it because you can't stand to be corrected and you keep spewing nonsense.[/quote]

Well I just think xxxxzy is full of himself(sh-t)...all the way to the top of his little pointed head....such a pitiful person.

knothead

Post by knothead » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:14 pm

bullshit

i am a mirror and i only reply in kind like to you now because you are a bully and a schmuck[/quote]

U may be a mirror but I think your cracked...JMHO

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:26 pm

xxyzx wrote: ========

bullshit

i am a mirror and i only reply in kind like to you now because you are a bully and a schmuck
No, you started the bullying and nastiness with your constant "libtard" nonsense.
You MUST be one of them if you think you know and can identify them. "Takes one to know one"
I consider some of the most liberal folks on this forum to be my friends, even though I'm on the opposite end of the political spectrum. They're good people. And, I take great offense at your idiotic name-calling. Give it a rest!

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:31 pm

AMESS wrote:Cannot get over all the problems with CPAP. Wow what a surprise. Your Doc does not tell you all the problems. But he does say--expect at least 3 months of trial and error. I guess this is the big clue.
The problem is, most doctors have never used a CPAP machine. They know the theory of what it takes to adapt to the machine, but have no practical experience. At least, the first RT I worked with used a machine, as did her husband. She gave me a few very good tips that helped me when I first started out.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

Tovi

Post by Tovi » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:43 pm

My first sleep doc didn't give me a timeline, but she did say a lot of people give up too easily given the stakes involved. And she gave me a medical paper entitled "Does sleep apnea cause death?" She also said that people often try several different masks because finding the right mask is like finding the right pair of shoes. It varies from person to person and you also need to wear it a few times to know.

For me personally, it helped to hear that other people had a hard time adjusting to CPAP and find out a lot of information. Others would freak out. YMMV.

Additional Comments: Sleepyhead for Mac software