amara view results

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
A Mess

amara view results

Post by A Mess » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:56 am

Making a new post as I cannot see on the thread where I have posted today. Amara view mask went badly. Woke at 2am with air blasting. Mask was "farting" so tightened all straps. Still no good. Air pressure stays about 14 and have not had this uncontrolled leaking with any other mask. After several attempts to control this--went back to old mask wrapped in scarf. Res med air score 68 for less than 4 hrs. Will give it another try before bed and see where I went wrong or where the problem lies. Dissappointed . Any comments would be appreciated. TY guys

Pugsy

Re: amara view results

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:05 am

Your other posts are all there.
I have seen all of them this morning including several versions of your non logged in posting ID.
Aren't you getting tired of doing the captcha thing? You can stop that you know.

Have you forgotten to log in again? You aren't posting under your AMESS forum ID.

Log in and put a check mark in the "keep me logged in" box and you won't have to log in each time you come back to the forum.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

A Mess

Post by A Mess » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 am

Having problems since Goodman emailed me to register. I do not see anything I posted today. Dont know what to do. I see your post but none of mine.

a mess

Post by a mess » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:17 am

I am trying but things are not working. Goodman took my name off. I now Have to put a code in to try and post. And yes, I am tired of all this

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 am

If you would stay logged in to your AMESS account then you could use the link for searching your posts to see your posts.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=83830
See on the right side "search user posts"
click on it and you will get this
search.php?author_id=83830&sr=posts

When you don't log in and use your various spellings of A Mess or whatever and are having to use the captcha thing with each post we can't find your posts easily.
If you stay logged in to the AMESS account all your posts are easily found.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

A MESS

Post by A MESS » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 am

Hope u r seeing this. When I log in it tells me to register. Some glitch here.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:26 am

Are you using A Mess to try to log in or AMESS?
Spelling is critical.
AMESS is already registered....A Mess is not already registered.

I just tried logging out and logging back in....the process works just fine for me.

AMESS

Post by AMESS » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 am

Using AMess. Relogged in-still not seeing most posts--but now see some of them on this thread-but no others. Thanks for your help. Maybe I should just get out of this forum. Advid computer user for 30 yrs. I know how to do this.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:36 am

AMESS wrote:Using AMess. Relogged in-still not seeing most posts--but now see some of them on this thread-but no others. Thanks for your help. Maybe I should just get out of this forum. Advid computer user for 30 yrs. I know how to do this.
Yes

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:37 am

After you post a reply there is a box that will pop up briefly asking you if you want to "view your submitted message".
If you click on it you can see what you posted.
Don't take too long or the forum software will take you right back to the main forum page.

No one else is having this difficulty seeing what they post.
I don't know what you are doing or not doing but you are the only person having these issues.

AMESS

Post by AMESS » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:43 am

Yes Pugsy I am looking a the preview box before hitting submit. I have now re registered--again under AMess. How do I know some one here is not at fault?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:50 am

No...after you click on submit...there is a page that pops up that has a choice of what to do and one of the choices is "view your submitted message".

The preview thing is just for before you hit submit. Once you "submit" it should post unless someone else has posted something while you were composing your reply. When that happens you get a little message "so and so said something do you wish to continue and post your message"...then you have to hit the submit button again for final posting.

AMESS

Post by AMESS » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:58 am

Okay I will look for view your submitted message. TY. How have I gotten away without this in the past?

AMESS

Post by AMESS » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:59 am

Seesm to be going okay now--on this thread--but not others.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:08 am

I don't know why so many problems unless it is related to the captcha thing that each person has to go through when posting and not being logged in. Maybe it is not working properly so that you can see what you post easily but we can sure see it.

If you will stay logged in to the AMESS account I think you will have minimal issues seeing your posts.