Is this UARS? SleepyHead Readouts

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
sleepy1988

Is this UARS? SleepyHead Readouts

Post by sleepy1988 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for creating this incredible resource for folks with OSA. I was diagnosed with OSA (AHI of ~5/6) about 4 months ago. I have only really started to use my CPAP now. I have found over the last month I am not sleeping much better with the CPAP. I still wake up, have strangely low heart rate, brain fog, awful fatigue and more.

I downloaded SleepyHead. Here are some readout images for a "Typical" Night on the machine:

https://imgur.com/a/0FYda

I usually only have a couple of full obstructions (1-2) with many Hypopneas 10-30 per night. Do I need a higher pressure to shut these hypopneas down? or should I consider that my sleep problems lie elsewhere and I don't really have OSA? These numbers look like UARS to me...

I should also mention that I sometimes sleep at my girlfriend's house on a different mattress, I always sleep like a log right through the night and never have any issues. I don't even wear my CPAP there and I wake up buzzing with energy. Her mattress is more firm. Any ideas? Could I just have terrible sleeping conditions and not really have OSA worth treating with CPAP?

Thanks guys!