Argh... I suppose between all of the changes and some pain issues and life in general, I'm not thinking as clearly as I should this morning, and I forgot to write-protect my SD card when I downloaded data to Sleepyhead, so some data showed up just fine, but the top graph disappeared for last night -- and past nights! I hope those graphs are not gone forever since I'd hoped to talk to my doc about a couple of specific nights and concerns I had. (I'd not sorted out how to post them on here, and wasn't sure about it since I cannot focus on eighteen factors at once anyway.)
I had tried ResMeds pillow mask, I can't recall the name right now, then they had me try DreamWear's mask without the gel pillows, and it seemed that worked much better for the first two weeks as far as the tubing, it did not create the pull on my neck that the first one had. Placement of the hose was far better, but once again there were some neck issues due to how I had to lay in order to prevent shifting and leaks, and long-term they felt that this third would likely be easier to work with in balancing the two competing challenges. If I have to go back to either of the first two, I will do that rather than stop entirely, I suppose -- some treatment is better than none, and I am not really worried about whether I could meet insurance requirements long-term.
(Four hours 70% of the days each month seems a pretty low standard, after all that leaves 9 days a month with no treatment, and 30% of the time on the rest where the body is deprived of the oxygen it needs to function properly. Perhaps adequate for insurance, but I doubt it's adequate for health. Yet, there are other issues many of us deal with too so it is good there's allowance for that.)
Myair says I had 0 major leaks last night, SleepyHead shows one period where peaked around 9.6, probably for 5-10 minutes off and on, and later went up to around a 6 a couple times, as I was waking up this morning.