Deleted Post

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Doublev

Re: Deleted Post

Post by Doublev » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:28 pm

From my research on this product:

1. Most people that use it say how great it works
2. Many people complain that it breaks and stops working with poor follow up support from manufacturer
3. Some complain that their mask turns yellow and wonder what it is doing to their xpap machine

#3 is reason why i have avoided it. Does it have health benefit? Maybe. Does it turn masks yellow? Yes.. not convinced the pros outweigh the cons.

flightco

Post by flightco » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:58 pm

DAYMX5 wrote:
Again, I apologize for removing YOUR post.
This product is considered useless and overpriced by many here;
and there is some concern it may prevent people from conducting simple, but necessary maintenance..
The few proponents are vocal, and may have an interest in the business
Just could have just posted this reply instead of being so nasty and judgemental. But whatever... You've shown your true colors.
You are new here so your comment can be understood. What you don't know is there have been many(maybe over100)spammers come on here and tell us lies about their machine as if they were simply a knowledgeable user trying to spread the good word. What they say the machine can do are lies, proven on this forum over and over. it gets very old quickly. What if you were a power user of a dog forum and every couple weeks someone got on there telling you about a great dog food that, if you don't give it to your dog, your dog will die. Because you know about dog food you know this is all a lie yet week after week, here they come; don't you think you might lose patience with the subject?

And BTW, CF is a very helpful user on this forum (who just happens to be sick of the hucksters selling no clean) so actually, coming from a person who has done nothing to this point to help others, your point was pretty nasty and judgemental, but whatever, you have shown your true colors

Last edited by flightco on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

flightco

Post by flightco » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 am

Doublev wrote:From my research on this product:

1. Most people that use it say how great it works
2. Many people complain that it breaks and stops working with poor follow up support from manufacturer
3. Some complain that their mask turns yellow and wonder what it is doing to their xpap machine

#3 is reason why i have avoided it. Does it have health benefit? Maybe. Does it turn masks yellow? Yes.. not convinced the pros outweigh the cons.
Don't know about 2 and 3, but how do they know it works great (talking about the efficacy of the unit, not that it turns on and off, not that kind of running great; how do they know it does anything at all?

DAYMX5

Post by DAYMX5 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:28 am

flightco wrote:

And BTW, CF is a very helpful user on this forum (who just happens to be sick of the hucksters selling no clean) so actually, coming from a person who has done nothing to this point to help others, your point was pretty nasty and judgemental, but whatever, you have shown your true colors
I didn't maliciously remove someone's post for asking an honest question. With this statement you show true ignorance and stupidity.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:39 am

DAYMX5 wrote:
Again, I apologize for removing YOUR post.
This product is considered useless and overpriced by many here;
and there is some concern it may prevent people from conducting simple, but necessary maintenance..
The few proponents are vocal, and may have an interest in the business
Just could have just posted this reply instead of being so nasty and judgemental. But whatever... You've shown your true colors.
CF apologised several times...If anyone is being "nasty and judgemental" it's you.

Your response to flightco was..." With this statement you show true ignorance and stupidity"

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am

Bacteria and fungi require a biofilm* in which to live. With usage, a biofilm will form on a CPAP mask and possibly some other parts of the CPAP system.

Ozone treatment will not remove the biofilm and is very ineffective at killing bacteria and fungi in the biofilm. The biofilm must be removed by cleaning with a surfactant (soap).

[[[[*Biofilms form when bacteria adhere to surfaces in some form of watery environment and begin to excrete a slimy, gluelike substance that can stick to all kinds of materials–metals, plastics, soil particles, medical implant materials, biological tissues.]]]]

flightco

Post by flightco » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:21 am

DAYMX5 wrote:
flightco wrote:

I didn't maliciously remove someone's post for asking an honest question. With this statement you show true ignorance and stupidity.
I was really making light of your comment to CF by sending it back to you; however, you, not CF have now shown your true colors.

Yes, I think you should get a So Clean, I think you will find it very helpful, it will clean and sterilize your cpap equipment from all those nasty cpap bugs and you will sleep much better, 300.00 well spent.

edfreeman

Post by edfreeman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:02 am

Pugsy wrote:
edfreeman wrote:When the original post in a thread gets deleted, the whole thread goes away.
No it doesn't when there are already posts that have responded.
It only goes away immediately if no one has responded.
When someone responds the initial post is hidden but the other responses are still showing up.
Happens all the time here.
Oops. Sorry. I moderate elsewhere, but we use vBulletin instead of phpBB. Seems odd that a thread would still be visible with a deleted OP, but it is what it is, I suppose. Thanks for enlightening me.

FlyingPiggy

Post by FlyingPiggy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Somebody referee me to this site and I stumbled on to this thread. I must say a few of you are drama queens. you deleted my words. Boohoo. Why not find a life outside your little bubble. Hate to break it to you but you're just not all that important. I'm out of here heading back to the big kids table.

flightco

Post by flightco » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:04 am

FlyingPiggy wrote:Somebody referee me to this site and I stumbled on to this thread. I must say a few of you are drama queens. you deleted my words. Boohoo. Why not find a life outside your little bubble. Hate to break it to you but you're just not all that important. I'm out of here heading back to the big kids table.
thank you so much for pointing how unimportant all of us are, we have been waiting for some one of your importance to let us know. I think we suspected it but did not have the confirmation until someone who is truly important came along and let us know. Have you bought a soclean? You should, think about having a clean mask every night without touching it, killing all those nasty cpap germs that you were breathing from your room air and are just waiting to get inside CPAP to get you and make you very ill. You should avoid all these ills by purchasing a CPAP Cleaner and sterilizer. Did you ever play the game cootie when you were a kid, that is what these killers look like; CPAP is supposed to help you, not kill you - get a soclean today

You indeed must be important to this forum, look at how many different names you have assigned to your IP Address

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:09 am

Good one Flightco...good one. I don't have a thumbs up gif handy but you get one.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.