data from cms50F+ pulseox device

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
someguy27

Re: data from cms50F+ pulseox device

Post by someguy27 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:06 pm

this is soooo funny! ... the end-of-alphabet-guy with all his degrees and PHDs and his fetish for Pulsoxymeters and he can't get the most used one to work
(actually it's way more funny that YOU are using Windows XP ... when was the last time you read any newspaper? like 2010? or 2012?)

I really wonder if this thread ends up like all of your threads ... without any response (well, I kind of broke that rule -couldn't resist ).

I would vote for: the first one with an actual helping response gets banned for life!

wm_hess

Post by wm_hess » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi

Have you viewed this site?

https://innovo-medical.com/products/innovo-cms-50f-plus. If you're seeing the 'live' view, are you going up to file/Device Stored Data?

As far as others and banning, there are multiple cranky, cantankerous people on this board that could possibly use a vacation both past and present. I think this board is supposed to help all visitors as much as possible.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114176&st=0&sk=t&sd ... 5#p1104690

carolyngoodman wrote:Howdy,

Johnny and I agree with Pugsy and her approach here.

You can read many past posts by Johnny. He reiterates that this forum bottom line should be to help people who come here for help. If you are not interested in helping, then stay out of those threads.

If you want to talk about non-cpap things, fine, create another OT thread, or come to this one. You are able to PM people as well.

We do not post often, however we watch the forum and often talk with veteran members.

- Carolyn

xxyzx I would like to respectfully request though you reconsider your liberal use of libtard et all. Notice how you can use liberal as something other than a perjorative? You made statements along the lines of leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. People have been leaving you alone, not commenting on your posts yet you still are disparaging them. Why not give it a rest? You're insults are not getting to the people you're insulting.

Oh well, that's my $0.02. Double your money back if you're not satisfied.

-Bill

Last edited by wm_hess on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:50 pm

xxyzx wrote:more libtard bullshit from the trolls

I'm astonished that you think anybody civil will answer any questions you have. You can't speak like you do and then expect people to help you out. Well, you can I guess, but it's going to be amusing to see how many people are anxious to jump in and help you out of your jam.

Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:23 pm

xxyzx wrote:using win xp pro sp3
Double you tee eff..
xxyzx wrote:DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET THE DATA INTO THE PC ????????????
Why, yes, yes, I do... but then, I'm just a .... libtard, is it?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:58 pm

xxyzx wrote:
palerider wrote:
xxyzx wrote:using win xp pro sp3
Double you tee eff..
xxyzx wrote:DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET THE DATA INTO THE PC ????????????
Why, yes, yes, I do... but then, I'm just a .... libtard, is it?
=================

you are annoying for sure

and at times you do resemble a full libtard

like now
you claim you know
but you have no proof
just like all your other claims about my comments
just opinions and hot air
no facts or evidence
What "proof" do I need? it works for me... at least I'm not using winblows xp. :giggle:

Regardless, if you were a nice, civil person, I'd help you. but, since you don't even know what the word 'civil' means.... you're on your own.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:54 am

xxyzx wrote:but i cant get the data into the computer

using win xp pro sp3

fyi
i still run 98se as well as 8.1 and linux in addition to xp

i skipped 7 but still have a vista box i am getting ready to set up

not sure if my new laptop even has BT with win8.1
that is the most awesome read I had in a long time ... are you "working" in a computer museum?
have you tried an Atari or Commodore C64?

I wonder why it is, that all "libtards" all around the world are able to get the CMS50 to run ... but not you? ... maybe it's a conspiracy from the "libtards" keeping you from your so much desired SPO2 and heartrate data?
Maybe even your first doctor and your DME co-conspired?

Have you given the idea some thought that maybe, just maybe, it is a libtard-device? If you know a "libtard" in real life (properly your boss, if you are employed) let him or her handle the device. If it works with them, it might be just you.

esel

Post by esel » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 am

Hi xxyz,

do you have bluetooth on your computer ?

You could ask Goofproof, he knows how to get into computers.

Keep trying, eventually it will work.

Only ME... - :) - Some days sooo slow, some days just running off track ...

VinnieBarbarino

Post by VinnieBarbarino » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:32 am

The website cited by wm_hess https://innovo-medical.com/products/innovo-cms-50f-plus has the SpO2 Assistant Software. This is the software that downloads recordings to the PC. It should recognize the connected device even though Windows Device Manager cannot identify it.
Sleepyhead will also directly download from the CMS50F+, but I have found that the time base is not quite correct when I do it that way. So I use Sp02 Assistant to download the data into a file and then read the file into Sleepyhead.

Proud recipient of multiple Gold Badges from ResMed MyAir

CPAPPED-ADAPT

Post by CPAPPED-ADAPT » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:51 pm

xxyzx wrote:
VinnieBarbarino wrote:The website cited by wm_hess https://innovo-medical.com/products/innovo-cms-50f-plus has the SpO2 Assistant Software. This is the software that downloads recordings to the PC. It should recognize the connected device even though Windows Device Manager cannot identify it.
Sleepyhead will also directly download from the CMS50F+, but I have found that the time base is not quite correct when I do it that way. So I use Sp02 Assistant to download the data into a file and then read the file into Sleepyhead.
============

i downloaded the latest software

and yes it should recognise the device
but it didnt

and the docs dont explain HOW to make it see the device and import the data

i stumbled through a twisty little maze of passages all alike and finally got the data in
i just need to map that maze to make it easier next time
I've found the device, docs, and procedure to import data to be in the "you get what you pay for" category. You have to play around with it, is all I can advise. PM me if you're still having issues, I'll try to help.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:18 am

reminds me of your bilevel.
looks like technical stuff, which has even a little more than an on- / off-switch, isn't meant for you.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:35 am

Guest wrote:reminds me of your bilevel.
looks like technical stuff, which has even a little more than an on- / off-switch, isn't meant for you.
if only someone would quit turning on his computer for him....