portable auto cpap for $388

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
CapnLoki

Re: portable auto cpap for $388

Post by CapnLoki » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:28 am

Why would you post a link to Amazon when our host sells it for less???
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/apex-x ... chine.html

Additional Comments: Pressure 9-20, average ~9.5; often use battery power while off-grid
Hark, how hard he fetches breath . . .  Act II, Scene IV, King Henry IV Part I, William Shakespeare
Choosing a Battery thread: http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic/t1140 ... ttery.html

CapnLoki

Post by CapnLoki » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:04 am

That's pretty lame - before you post a link to a common cpap or accessory its proper to check to see if our host carries it.

Additional Comments: Pressure 9-20, average ~9.5; often use battery power while off-grid
Hark, how hard he fetches breath . . .  Act II, Scene IV, King Henry IV Part I, William Shakespeare
Choosing a Battery thread: http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic/t1140 ... ttery.html

Morraine

Post by Morraine » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:35 am

CapnLoki wrote:That's pretty lame - before you post a link to a common cpap or accessory its proper to check to see if our host carries it.
Lame? I've been hurt by a few people at cpap.com - try a modicum of restraint before you call anyone out for asking about a machine where THEY find it.

Good GRIEF what HAPPENED to this website?!

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:57 am

You obviously have not been following any threads here lately - the ones that xyz has been messing with.

CapnLoki

Post by CapnLoki » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:01 am

Morraine wrote:
CapnLoki wrote:That's pretty lame - before you post a link to a common cpap or accessory its proper to check to see if our host carries it.
Lame? I've been hurt by a few people at cpap.com - try a modicum of restraint before you call anyone out for asking about a machine where THEY find it.

Wow!!! That's the rudest thing I've seen here in a while! If you don't like our hosts why are you here? Are you claiming they don't deserve common courtesy but alphabet boy does??

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:11 pm

OMG! You have it totally backward. Do some reading!

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Julie wrote:OMG! You have it totally backward. Do some reading!
who are you OMGing at?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Anyone who thinks I don't support Cpap.com and do support xyz.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 pm

Julie wrote:Anyone who thinks I don't support Cpap.com and do support xyz.
I didn't even see anybody addressing anything to you...

use of the 'quote' button will make your exclamations more sensible.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

49er

Post by 49er » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:31 pm

CapnLoki wrote:
Morraine wrote:

Wow!!! That's the rudest thing I've seen here in a while! If you don't like our hosts why are you here? Are you claiming they don't deserve common courtesy but alphabet boy does??
Capt. Loki, I am curious, if someone else had done that, would you be as upset? Just curious.

By the way, I looked on Amazon's site to see if by chance, they sold the elan mask at a cheaper price which of course, they didn't even sell. LOL! But if they had and I had posted the link, would you have been upset with me even though you wouldn't have known that I have ordered several items from cpap.com in the past?

49er

Hang Fire

Post by Hang Fire » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:53 pm

xxyzx wrote:how am i to know they sold anything
ConsumerTard

Hang Fire

Post by Hang Fire » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 pm

palerider wrote:
YOU are optimistic.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Hang Fire wrote:
palerider wrote:
YOU are optimistic.
hope springs eternal?

CapnLoki

Post by CapnLoki » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:37 pm

49er wrote:
CapnLoki wrote:
Morraine wrote:

Capt. Loki, I am curious, if someone else had done that, would you be as upset? Just curious.

By the way, I looked on Amazon's site to see if by chance, they sold the elan mask at a cheaper price which of course, they didn't even sell. LOL! But if they had and I had posted the link, would you have been upset with me even though you wouldn't have known that I have ordered several items from cpap.com in the past?

49er
Upset? No, I'm just having fun! But I am pretty protective of our hosts, and I would have commented regardless of who it was (though maybe not as harshly). If Amazon had been $50 less I might have let it go, but since cpap.com was cheaper it was inexcusable.

I thought I might get more grief for attacking Morraine, a newcomer who seems to be lamenting our descent into anarchy over the last 5 days. I'm sure he/she means well, but I find the "holier than thou" attitude more destructive than the alphabet boy's silliness.

49er

Post by 49er » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:05 pm

CapnLoki wrote:
49er wrote:
CapnLoki wrote:
Morraine wrote:

49er
Upset? No, I'm just having fun! But I am pretty protective of our hosts, and I would have commented regardless of who it was (though maybe not as harshly). If Amazon had been $50 less I might have let it go, but since cpap.com was cheaper it was inexcusable.

I thought I might get more grief for attacking Morraine, a newcomer who seems to be lamenting our descent into anarchy over the last 5 days. I'm sure he/she means well, but I find the "holier than thou" attitude more destructive than the alphabet boy's silliness.
Thanks for the clarification Captain Loki.

Too tired to comment on the rest of your points but that is probably for the best.