New puppy!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DanceDiva26

Re: New puppy!

Post by DanceDiva26 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:17 am

Oh my goodness. These puppy pics are giving me puppy fever! All of 'em absolutely adorable! PST - Is your pup a Landseer Newfie? But then I saw the brown markings...a Bernese then? Those dogs have such a rich history. I love big dogs!
Alas...my 2 are senior doggies so I can't give in to puppy lust....besides, I'm guiding my 2 through their Second Childhood. (Along with me!)

To tie in to CPAP...my boy dog loooves the jet stream from my Swift FX mask. I alternate between P10, Dreamwear and Swift FX...Whenever the Swift is on, he jumps up on the bed to "sleep" with me to enjoy the air. Recently he had a leg injury requiring an e-collar - Imagine my shock when I once woke up with MY face in the "cone"...and him happily snoozing and SNORING! Ohhhhh! And no, I do not put on the Swift just to accommodate him, but he just seems to know when Swift is on. That really must speak to that vent strength!

PST

Re: New puppy!

Post by PST » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Bernese is closer to the truth. Mom is a Bernese but dad is a poodle. She will still be a big girl. She's gained about three pounds in ten days. I can't believe how much she has learned in that time as well. Here is a happier looking picture than the last one: