A certain poster....

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
WearyOne

Re: A certain poster....

Post by WearyOne » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:29 pm

Go over to our hosts to buy a new mask and decide to pop on over here to see what's going on. Wow. Alphabet dude sure is causing a mess. Always curious as to the reasons behind why some folks feel the need to do this kind of thing. I've never advocated for tighter controls on here--or advocated against them--but wondering if it isn't about time to do something since some folks are life-bent on trying to cause others heartburn, not to mention leading new people astray.

Marillion

Post by Marillion » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:48 pm

WearyOne wrote:leading new people astray.
That there is the biggest issue. I happen to find him entertaining, but the harm he could do is worrisome.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:59 pm

WearyOne wrote:Always curious as to the reasons behind why some folks feel the need to do this kind of thing.
I don't know if you read from the beginning but IMO it is hard to tell who is more destructive one person or the regulars from the "Inner Circle" esp. those using multiple users names to sow discourse and delete posts they don't agree with.

You can tell the ones that only post something snarky, mean, and negative and never contribute anything positive.

For those who don't understand just use the "Advanced Search" at the top of each forum page for this term incl. the quotes "Inner Circle".

Jack Burton

Post by Jack Burton » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:36 pm

xxyzx wrote: telling the truth hurts libtards
helps everybody else
How about being the bigger person and knocking it off with the L word.

ix-nay e-thay ibtard-lay

WearyOne

Post by WearyOne » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
WearyOne wrote:Always curious as to the reasons behind why some folks feel the need to do this kind of thing.
I don't know if you read from the beginning but IMO it is hard to tell who is more destructive one person or the regulars from the "Inner Circle" esp. those using multiple users names to sow discourse and delete posts they don't agree with.

You can tell the ones that only post something snarky, mean, and negative and never contribute anything positive.

For those who don't understand just use the "Advanced Search" at the top of each forum page for this term incl. the quotes "Inner Circle".
Yeah, you do have a point. There area a few who have been around a while that aren't the nicest, that's for sure.

RonS

Post by RonS » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:33 pm

jnk... wrote: Impressive. Except for the fact that aerospace engineers are considered by many to be a sort of control group for the rest of the population on planet earth in most every aspect.

[...]
For every positive discussion there is an equal and opposite negative reaction. It is Troll's Third Law.
All I can say is
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

awesome. "Control group" hahaaaaaaaa