A certain poster....

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Julie

A certain poster....

Post by Julie » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Anyone think it's time to mention this guy (the alphabetical one) to Carolyn? He's taking over every post and mininforming newbies who don't know better. There has to be something we can do!

Holden4th

Re: A certain poster....

Post by Holden4th » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:09 am

Julie, as this forum is totally unmoderated, there is absolutely nothing we can do. I've added him to my foe list so I don't have to read the uninformed crap that he spouts but that doesn't stop him posting and it doesn't stop the newbies from reading what he writes. He'll read this but I won't read anything that he will have to say about it. Ignorance is bliss.....

Marillion

Post by Marillion » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 am

I read his posts for entertainment value. But you are right Julie. The real worry is the bad information he can (does) give to newbies.

I'm not sure if the owners of this site can or will do anything here, but likely all you guys can do is just post after any false information he gives out and say that is incorrect and give the correct info to the original poster.

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:53 am

xxyzx wrote:
Marillion wrote:I read his posts for entertainment value. But you are right Julie. The real worry is the bad information he can (does) give to newbies.

I'm not sure if the owners of this site can or will do anything here, but likely all you guys can do is just post after any false information he gives out and say that is incorrect and give the correct info to the original poster.
============

i have never given bad information to anyone

and nobody has ever shown one thing i said to be incorrect

all you bullies and trolls do is claim i am wrong because you are stupid and ignorant and uneducated
and you cant cope with reality without finding somebody to pick on

SHOW ME ONE THING I POSTED THAT WAS INCORRECT
or STFU
Do you not find it odd that you are the only one that keeps using the "I" word and keeps blaming "others" for their stupidity when its YOU that is at fault. Educated folks know that using the "I" word all the time is a sure sign of an uneducated clod trying to show everyone that they are the tip top educated one. Also, you have stated that you are a professional engineer and a professional proof reader..... which is it smartass, my bet is on NEITHER OF THE ABOVE> NOW YOU STFU.

Isn't it too bad we can't treat him like we do other spammers and just keep deleting his nonsense posts
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:15 am

[

Do you not find it odd that you are the only one that keeps using the "I" word and keeps blaming "others" for their stupidity when its YOU that is at fault. Educated folks know that using the "I" word all the time is a sure sign of an uneducated clod trying to show everyone that they are the tip top educated one. Also, you have stated that you are a professional engineer and a professional proof reader..... which is it smartass, my bet is on NEITHER OF THE ABOVE> NOW YOU STFU.

Isn't it too bad we can't treat him like we do other spammers and just keep deleting his nonsense posts [/quote]

===================

sorry YOU are at fault for being bullies and trolls

nobody has shown one fact that disputes the things i have said

i can guarantee that my IQ education (phd and professional license) and experience are far better than yours

i have not blamed anyone for anything except the trolls and bullies
and i only call them out for their antisocial pathological personalities that they have online

so you STFU as you are clearly just a bully and troll[/quote]

Okay smartass. I'm calling your bluff, show us your diploma.
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

Marillion

Post by Marillion » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:23 am

xxyzx wrote:
Marillion wrote:I read his posts for entertainment value. But you are right Julie. The real worry is the bad information he can (does) give to newbies.

============

all you bullies and trolls do is claim i am wrong because you are stupid and ignorant and uneducated

or STFU
If one was to search out all the situations where you gave out bad information, then that would take the better part of the day. You simply aren't worth the time.

It's interesting isn't it, that you are the only one espousing the intelligence of your posts and trying to prove how smart you are. Everyone else is either a "troll" or a "libtard" or just posting "whizdumb." You seem to be on your own little Island. It's kind of sad actually, when I think about it. Clearly you have issues. Good luck.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 am

nanwilson wrote:
xxyzx wrote:

============

or STFU

Isn't it too bad we can't treat him like we do other spammers and just keep deleting his nonsense posts

You can, ONCE! Not a recommendation! At least unlike a liberal, he can be disputed with, without spewing venom, and repeating the same lack of logic, over and over, to make a non-valid point.

Others here are known for posting anything just to see if their keyboards still work, for attention only (See Me's), then there's the Me Too's, same reason nothing worthwhile to add. Others here could be friends IRL, Some you would cross the street to avoid, this is the Internet, If you don't have the self control not see the world in it's fullness, close your eyes and ears, just like you close your mind.

As far as bad or dangerous advice, correct it, prove your advice is correct, or wait for someone that has the right answer and proof, to post it... Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:55 am

Goofproof wrote:

...without spewing venom, and repeating the same lack of logic, over and over, to make a non-valid point. Jim[/quote]

Does this sound like anyone else we know?
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

silversleeper

Post by silversleeper » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:11 pm

I believe that XXYZX has already been censored from another forum for similar reasons that is causing distress on this forum. In my readings of the subject's posts, he failed his bipap machine and was attempting to get an ASV machine and not willing to go through the proper protocol to get a machine issued. I would really like to see some (substantiated) proof that he does own and use a machine. Being an engineer myself, I am ashamed of this member's delusional mentality. If XXYZX is as brilliant as he claims, perhaps he has studied statistics, as it looks like the magnitude thinks that the sob is crazy and only one (the delusional one) that thinks he is not!! Mathematics calculated correctly is rarely is wrong.

de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/Submit
adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

Last edited by silversleeper on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:41 pm

silversleeper wrote:I believe that XXYZX has already been censored from another forum for similar reasons that is causing distress on this forum. In my readings of the subject's posts, he failed his bipap machine and was attempting to get an ASV machine and not willing to go through the proper protocol to get a machine issued. I would really like to see some (substantiated) proof that he does own and use a machine. Being an engineer myself, I am ashamed of this member's delusional mentality. If XXYZX is as brilliant as he claims, perhaps he has studied statistics, as it looks like the magnitude thinks that sob is crazy and only one (the delusional one) that thinks he is not!! Mathematics calculated correctly is rarely is wrong.

de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/Submit
adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
One in Three People Are Crazy, Look at the Person to your Right, look to the person on your Left, If They Look OK. You Are IT! Jim

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:47 pm

silversleeper wrote:de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/Submit
adjective
BEWARE there are a fair amount of people who fit that description here on this forum and elsewhere on the internet.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:57 pm

As a general rule, normal people disturb me--but this does not mean I am always comfortable with the opposite . . .
Thank goodmans for the foe button!

silversleeper

Post by silversleeper » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:09 pm

I am proud to be crazy.......but I will admit it, I think that's the difference!!!

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:12 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:As a general rule, normal people disturb me--but this does not mean I am always comfortable with the opposite . . .
Thank goodmans for the foe button!
After I found out it was useless at blocking SPAM, I deleted all the FOE's. I have no trouble knowing what a enemy are, or remembering which ones need to be paid back. If I miss the payback, they still have the next life to worry about, KARMA's going to get them! Jim

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Guest wrote:
silversleeper wrote:de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/Submit
adjective

BEWARE there are a fair amount of people who fit that description here on this forum and elsewhere on the internet.

I agree with you. That said, even the most da looZH(a)nal among us finally gets it and knows when it's time to quit. Maybe.

Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10