New Research on Sleep Apnea

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DeeCPAP

Re: New Research on Sleep Apnea

Post by DeeCPAP » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Goofproof wrote:
DeeCPAP wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
DeeCPAP wrote:
jnk... wrote:"The findings . . . point to . . . potential . . . suggest . . . might . . . more studies are needed."
New . . . possibilities ... unique ... concept . . . .hope . . . relief . . .
Me...Thinks...Too...Many...People...Writing...About...Stuff...Instead...Of...Getting...A...Real...Job,...And...Making...Stuff.....................................

They...Can...Stuff...Their...Papers...I Don't...Have...Time...To...Read...All...Their B.S.-... I...Can't...Store...All...Their...B.S...In...My...Head.............. ...Jim...
True, some research is BS, but some not. Did you know your brain eats itself when you're sleep deprived? Don't believe it? The researchers who discovered it won the Nobel Prize. There's no higher prize for scientists! Check out this link. (I verified it with a research physician I know.) Actually, this info should have its own thread. Important medical information filters down too slowly. Your doctors may not even know this. I posted this before, but it's worth posting again for those who missed it.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/21 ... privation/
Yes, didn't Al Gore and Obama get one of those, kind of cuts down the worth! I may be wrong, as I don't give a Rat's _ss about either one of them or Nobel either, other than I used a lot's of his explosives. Jim
They didn't win Nobel Prizes in any field of science. Nobel Prizes for scientific research are awarded based on being novel and replicable, meaning new research that can be duplicated with the same results.

Whose expletives do you use?

Additional Comments: My headgear varies (STILL!)
Resmed S9 with humidifier and in need of the right mask.

JimW159

Re: New Research on Sleep Apnea

Post by JimW159 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:59 pm

jnk... wrote: I am part of an undercover off-the-grid conglomerate that foments conspiracy theories and distributes them.
At a profit, or for the sheer joy of altruism?