Sorry

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
byront

Post by byront » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:53 pm

[quote="CollegeGirl"]Does that mean we should start calling hose covers "love gloves" ?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll go to my time-out corner now.

byront

Post by byront » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:31 pm

Anonymous wrote:Look. I said I'm sorry. Seriously. I obviously came across way wrong.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Really. Honest. I'm sorry.

No, I'm not a doc, I'm not a dme business or anything else. I'm just a fellow cpap user who posted an opinion that very obviously came out way wrong and my attempt to clear the air apparently only made things worse.

I'm sorry. I don't know what else I can do but apologize. Really. It was just an opinion and apparently I didn't express it well.

Sorry, was pecking out my post at the same time you posted yours and didn't see your first sorry, or the second, or the third, fourth or fifth .......you sorry son of ........Ha! Just kidding! I'll back off. Let's just say we both definitely prefer to stand on different sides of the fence. --- BT

P.S.: And if by chance you happen not to be that other 'Guest' I referred to - well - I am sorry about that to. It's just that whenever I read 'Guest' posts, like those, I can't keep a certain phrase that Bill Cosby used while playing Noah having his first conversation with God about the ark.

"R i i i i i ght..........who is this REALLY!" .

Patrick A

Post by Patrick A » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:35 am

MyNurse33
I see nothing wrong with your posts.
I rant and rave about how much my DME sucks all the time. The only people who get upset with the posts on this forum are the SCUM BAG DME PEOPLE who are ripping people off and TAKING advantage of some ones condition by charge outrageous prices.

CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): DME

Don't Bend or Squash, My Aluminum Hat,it keeps them from knowing what I am thinking!
I need more Coffee&Old Bushmills!
"Without Truckdrivers America Stops!"
I'm not always wrong,but I'm not always right!
"Semper Fi"

Missy

Post by Missy » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:24 am

Melissa, I don't make many posts, but I tried to help Guest see that an apology was in order. I enjoy your posts, and hope you keep putting them out there. You held your own, and did not lose your cool. Keep on keepin on

Dawn

bdp522

Post by bdp522 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:11 am

Melissa wrote;
Thanks for the motiviation. Its funny, I have no problem doing that as a nurse/advocate for my patients, but when it comes to me, I become submissive and weak. I tend to say "yes and Ok" alot.

You were neither submissive or weak. You need to give the same speech that you gave 'guest' to your doctor. This is how you would fight for one of your patients, right? Well now you're the patient! Just think of yourself as Melissa the nurse fighting for a patient who happens to be named Melissa.

Brenda

gardenrodent

Post by gardenrodent » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:58 am

Please help the ignorant, what is DME?

Thanks

Bob

Patrick A

Post by Patrick A » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:26 am

bdp522 wrote:Melissa wrote;
Thanks for the motiviation. Its funny, I have no problem doing that as a nurse/advocate for my patients, but when it comes to me, I become submissive and weak. I tend to say "yes and Ok" alot.

You were neither submissive or weak. You need to give the same speech that you gave 'guest' to your doctor. This is how you would fight for one of your patients, right? Well now you're the patient! Just think of yourself as Melissa the nurse fighting for a patient who happens to be named Melissa.

Brenda
b] Right on ![/b]
Don't Bend or Squash, My Aluminum Hat,it keeps them from knowing what I am thinking!
"Semper Fi"

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:16 am

gardenrodent wrote:Please help the ignorant, what is DME?

Thanks

Bob
Hi Bob,

You're not ignorant at all. Took me a long time to understand what's "DME".

The initials stand for "durable medical equipment." Message board posters use "DME" as ungrammatical shorthand to refer to home health care supplies stores as "DME"s, and also to refer to employees of those stores.

Example:

My DME is Apria. (the store)

My DME tried three masks on me, but she said only one fit me well. (the employee)

Technically online cpap supply stores are also "DME"'s -- stores that sell durable medical equipment over the internet. But when message board posters talk about "DME"s, we generally mean the bricks and mortar home health care stores that you walk into in your town.
ResMed S9 VPAP Auto (ASV)
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

Patrick A

Post by Patrick A » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:56 am

I always wondered what "DME meant.
"Semper Fi"