Nose bridge problems with Airfit N20, any helpful advice?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
nicholasjh1

Re: Nose bridge problems with Airfit N20, any helpful advice?

Post by nicholasjh1 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Yes for me I moved to nasal pillows. I have them for the opposite reason, the bridge of my nose is so thin and indented I can't get a tight enough fit, but
Instead of Sleep apnea it should be called "Sleep deprivation, starving of oxygen, being poisoned by high CO2 levels, damaging the body and brain while it's supposed to be healing so that you constantly get worse and can never get healthy Apnea"

mrpackerguy

Post by mrpackerguy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:21 am

I have finally settled in now with no morning nose pain, and only some slight red morning nose. Took a lot of trial and error and $$. I am using the Bandaid brand sport bandages (wide and extra padding) on my nose every night combined with a pad-a-cheek cover for the N20. I also ordered liquid filled nose cushions which are glorified bandaids and those work well too in place of the sport bandaids. http://www.thecpappeople.com/Products/P ... 03516.aspx

D.H.

Post by D.H. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:45 pm

To the original poster. You didn't provide a lot of detail as to what the problem was.

If it's soreness at the point of contact, try soaking the face piece in 50% white vinegar solution for two hours. If the vinegar odor bothers you wash thoroughly afterwards.