Quantcast

Bookmark and Share
General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
xxyzx
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby xxyzx on Wed May 17, 2017 8:16 pm

LSAT wrote:
xxyzx wrote:
DTXBrian wrote:
Julie wrote:You're right, but I guess it was the pollen thing that got me... he just posts so many iffy things that sometimes I lose track of what's what.


I was agreeing with you. I was pointing out his faulty logic.

========

rotflmfao

the only faulty logic was yours

mine was backed by science and engineering facts


What train line do you drive for?

==========

licensed registered PROFESSIONAL engineer

no trains involved
IF I ever say anything incorrect somebody will post true facts to prove it. But when my posts are accurate they will always attack me personally. You can decide whether my post is correct or not by looking at which they did. [color=#FF00FF]

xxyzx
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby xxyzx on Wed May 17, 2017 8:17 pm

palerider wrote:
LSAT wrote:
xxyzx wrote:
DTXBrian wrote:
Julie wrote:You're right, but I guess it was the pollen thing that got me... he just posts so many iffy things that sometimes I lose track of what's what.


I was agreeing with you. I was pointing out his faulty logic.

========

rotflmfao

the only faulty logic was yours

mine was backed by science and engineering facts


What train line do you drive for?

the insanity express... seems like.


logic seems insane to idiots
IF I ever say anything incorrect somebody will post true facts to prove it. But when my posts are accurate they will always attack me personally. You can decide whether my post is correct or not by looking at which they did. [color=#FF00FF]

User avatar
LSAT
 
Posts: 8917
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:11 am
Location: SE Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby LSAT on Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm

You have posted over 200 times since you joined a month ago and 90 % have been nothing but CRAP. You are a genius and don't know what to do with your time so you try to let everyone know how smart you are, but, on this topic you are a novice....Stick to topics you know something about. Shut up for a while and read posts without commenting...maybe you will learn something. :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
Machine: S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
Mask: Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control
Additional Comments: S9 Autoset...APAP Settings 11-15

Back up mask is another Quattro FF and an F20
Buckwheat Hull Pillow (CPAPfit) from http://www.pur-sleep.com/

xxyzx is WRONG more often than he's right, double check everything he says!

User avatar
chunkyfrog
 
Posts: 23017
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: The middle--yet nowhere.
Gender: Female

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby chunkyfrog on Wed May 17, 2017 9:17 pm

I have figured out why mr x has so much time and is so frustrated.
Has anyone else ever had the fear that their secret would finally be discovered?
--that you are completely unqualified for what you do?
--that you are suddenly dismissed from the employment that you have enjoyed for so long?
--that you suddenly find yourself reviled by everyone you know, and seeking a little adult discussion,
discover that even total strangers are disgusted by you.
Have pity--it could be any one--even one of us.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Backup: Devillbiss Intellipap Autoadjust
Some of xxyzx's posts are not accurate He should not be considered an authority. He is also frequently profane and abusive.

User avatar
The Choker
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:53 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby The Choker on Thu May 18, 2017 6:29 am

chunkyfrog wrote:I have figured out why mr x


He has mid-stage dementia.
T.C.

ZzzCatcher
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 9:41 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Gender: Female

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby ZzzCatcher on Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 pm

People who ARE brilliant almost never have to TELL people they're brilliant.

People who are or have been professional writers don't consider using punctuation, capitalization, and paragraphs to be "wasting time". It's second nature. It's passion for expression.

People who have true confidence in their statements' accuracy will defend them with facts and explanations rather than knee-jerk a response denigrating the opposition.

People who announce that they're brilliant, claim to be professionals at something but show nothing that suggests it to be true, and hurl insults, tend to simply be sad blowhards with nothing better going on in their lives.
I'm a newbie. If I do something stupid, just let me know and I'll try to fix it.

User avatar
chunkyfrog
 
Posts: 23017
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: The middle--yet nowhere.
Gender: Female

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby chunkyfrog on Thu May 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Insecurity, and PANIC! I suspect he is aware that something upstairs is amiss.
He may have already been terminated due to temper tantrums or inability to function.
This is why there is time to troll the internet.
I imagine that he has already been blocked from social media.
We are all that is left.
Loneliness is a deep, dark hole of hunger.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Backup: Devillbiss Intellipap Autoadjust
Some of xxyzx's posts are not accurate He should not be considered an authority. He is also frequently profane and abusive.

xxyzx
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby xxyzx on Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 pm

LSAT wrote:You have posted over 200 times since you joined a month ago and 90 % have been nothing but CRAP. You are a genius and don't know what to do with your time so you try to let everyone know how smart you are, but, on this topic you are a novice....Stick to topics you know something about. Shut up for a while and read posts without commenting...maybe you will learn something. :roll: :roll: :roll:

==========

that is your biased and erroneous opinion as an internet troll who has nothing to say
so you insult people to help your tiny little mind cope with reality
IF I ever say anything incorrect somebody will post true facts to prove it. But when my posts are accurate they will always attack me personally. You can decide whether my post is correct or not by looking at which they did. [color=#FF00FF]

xxyzx
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby xxyzx on Thu May 18, 2017 2:43 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:Insecurity, and PANIC! I suspect he is aware that something upstairs is amiss.
He may have already been terminated due to temper tantrums or inability to function.
This is why there is time to troll the internet.
I imagine that he has already been blocked from social media.
We are all that is left.
Loneliness is a deep, dark hole of hunger.

===

i agree that you chunky lsat and the other trolls have problems upstairs

you are jealous when you run into someone smarter than you
who does not give a crap about your troll insults
IF I ever say anything incorrect somebody will post true facts to prove it. But when my posts are accurate they will always attack me personally. You can decide whether my post is correct or not by looking at which they did. [color=#FF00FF]

User avatar
chunkyfrog
 
Posts: 23017
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: The middle--yet nowhere.
Gender: Female

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby chunkyfrog on Thu May 18, 2017 2:47 pm

LSAT has been a RESPECTED member of this forum for about NINE YEARS.
Your heckling is without any merit whatsoever.
Edit: I wonder why it took me until right now to put "he who will not be named" on my foe list.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Backup: Devillbiss Intellipap Autoadjust
Some of xxyzx's posts are not accurate He should not be considered an authority. He is also frequently profane and abusive.

User avatar
palerider
 
Posts: 17365
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: Dallas(ish).
Gender: Male

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby palerider on Thu May 18, 2017 5:03 pm

xxyzx wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:Insecurity, and PANIC! I suspect he is aware that something upstairs is amiss.
He may have already been terminated due to temper tantrums or inability to function.
This is why there is time to troll the internet.
I imagine that he has already been blocked from social media.
We are all that is left.
Loneliness is a deep, dark hole of hunger.

===

i agree that you chunky lsat and the other trolls have problems upstairs

you are jealous when you run into someone smarter than you
who does not give a crap about your troll insults

Chunkyfrog certainly has nothing to be jealous about with respect to you.

_________________
Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: S9 Vpap Auto
come hang out on IRC:irc.freenode.net, ##cpaptalk
https://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead
https://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize

xxyzx is WRONG more often than he's right, double check everything he says!

User avatar
SleepyBobR
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Gender: Male

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby SleepyBobR on Thu May 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Flame wars aside, I have to say I've wondered the same thing myself regarding auto vs cpap. There was no medical reason for me to have an auto machine but I was able to exploit an insurance loophole to obtain an Autoset for Her. Additional cost to me was about $100, money extremely well spent. I have tried using it in CPAP mode at various pressures but my results are far better when set to auto. As a bonus, my aerophagea is much improved as well because the average pressure over the course of the night is lower in auto mode. I suspect the control firmware is the only difference so I don't understand why they even make CPAP machines anymore; there is no downside to an auto machine. Those who want fixed pressure can easily set the machine to CPAP mode.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her @ 7-10

User avatar
chunkyfrog
 
Posts: 23017
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: The middle--yet nowhere.
Gender: Female

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby chunkyfrog on Thu May 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Apparently, comfort is not "medically necessary" in Canada, and aerophagia is "just something that makes you tougher". :cry:

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Backup: Devillbiss Intellipap Autoadjust
Some of xxyzx's posts are not accurate He should not be considered an authority. He is also frequently profane and abusive.

User avatar
SleepyBobR
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Gender: Male

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby SleepyBobR on Thu May 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Interesting you say that. I asked for an auto machine because of my aerophagea and was told that I didn't qualify me for one on that basis. What's worse, I don't think my sleep doctor even knew that an auto machine might help with the gas. I learned about that on this forum. Maybe he should join as well. :roll:

Go figure.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her @ 7-10

User avatar
chunkyfrog
 
Posts: 23017
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: The middle--yet nowhere.
Gender: Female

Re: one size fits nobody

Postby chunkyfrog on Thu May 18, 2017 6:32 pm

You would have to convince the government bean counters--who are NOT doctors.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Backup: Devillbiss Intellipap Autoadjust
Some of xxyzx's posts are not accurate He should not be considered an authority. He is also frequently profane and abusive.

PreviousNext

Return to CPAP and Sleep Apnea (CLICK HERE TO READ POSTS)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fordjx4000, Okie bipap, zoocrewphoto and 41 guests