Invalid Security Certificate

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: Invalid Security Certificate

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Only one reason why I don't like Melmac.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:38 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:Only one reason why I don't like Melmac.
I think I've only got one piece of Melmac left......a fairly large serving plate.
But, I have and prefer Corelle, too. Only problem with it is that IF a piece breaks......it shatters into a million sharp pieces.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 pm

Wulfman... wrote: But, I have and prefer Corelle, too. Only problem with it is that IF a piece breaks......it shatters into a million sharp pieces.

Den

Watch out for the grandkids!

Tip of the week: Wet a large piece of paper towel and get up as much as you can. You'll be surprised at what you are able to get up. Once the area(s) is dry, pull out your vacuum and go at it. Then, of course, clean the counter tops with water and a drop of clorox.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:20 am

No problem with certificate when using IE....Firefox and Chrome get "invalad" message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 pm

LSAT wrote:No problem with certificate when using IE....Firefox and Chrome get "invalad" message.
that's because IE hasn't been updated to reflect the fact that many older encryption methods are insecure.

the sad thing is that fixing this on the forum is easy enough to do... if anybody cared, or maybe their "IT staff" are just all incompetent.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Uncle_Bob

Post by Uncle_Bob » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:26 pm

palerider wrote: the sad thing is that fixing this on the forum is easy enough to do... if anybody cared, or maybe their "IT staff" are just all incompetent.
Maybe you could volunteer to fix it? You sound like you care? Or you could ask for your money back

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 pm

palerider wrote:
LSAT wrote:No problem with certificate when using IE....Firefox and Chrome get "invalad" message.
that's because IE hasn't been updated to reflect the fact that many older encryption methods are insecure.

the sad thing is that fixing this on the forum is easy enough to do... if anybody cared, or maybe their "IT staff" are just all incompetent.
Or maybe Johnny has more important things to deal with than stroking your insecure personality or fixing your attitude?
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

hobbs

Post by hobbs » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm

WEB master must be on vacation?

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Not on duty "after hours"--no doubt why the DAMN Chinese spammer is here again.

carolyngoodman

Post by carolyngoodman » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:19 am

Howdy!

Our IT department just updated. Please let me know if you are still seeing any issues.

Regards,
Carolyn Goodman
Check out: My User Page

You can create yours here. Just log in and then you will see your name appear on the list. Click your name and edit away.

prodigyplace

Post by prodigyplace » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 am

carolyngoodman wrote:Howdy!

Our IT department just updated. Please let me know if you are still seeing any issues.

Regards,
Carolyn Goodman
Thanks, Carolyn

It looks good now.

Oltremare

Post by Oltremare » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:36 am

Regards,
Carolyn Goodman
After site maintenance, I have problems with online translators, only with http://www.cpaptalk.com. I can not understand why!
Google Translator Report:
Failed to connect.
Any advice?
Thank you

I hope you will forgive my language errors. To write in English I use a translator online. Thank you

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:Only one reason why I don't like Melmac.
I think I've only got one piece of Melmac left......a fairly large serving plate.
But, I have and prefer Corelle, too. Only problem with it is that IF a piece breaks......it shatters into a million sharp pieces.

Den

Melmac been gone a long time 14 years, I blew them all up in the microwave, no microwave no shelf space. Still have Corelle, I don't use in the cabinet, I like them but shattering is too bad.

Now I cook and eat out mostly in Pyrex measuring cups, in the microwave. I'm also into Induction Cooking, 3 units, now enough electric in the kitchen to run them at once, hardly ever use the electric stove, too slow to heat up, uses too much power, I love Induction. After they get a Pacemaker de-fib installed that works in me, Induction may not be a option.

Wife opened the cabinet a 2 cup pyrex fell out onto a induction burner, the top shattered into 100,s of pieces. I should have saved the good parts to repair it's mates, but the way I feel those times are past, landfill got it. Got a new one on Amazon, it was a good deal much better vthan the T.V. Ad I allowed them to sucker me into. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Thank you, Carolyn.

prodigyplace

Post by prodigyplace » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Oltremare wrote:

Regards,
Carolyn Goodman
After site maintenance, I have problems with online translators, only with http://www.cpaptalk.com. I can not understand why!
Google Translator Report:
Failed to connect.
Any advice?
Thank you
I PMed Carolyn for you to get this resolved.

Please visit our sponsor, CPAP.com at https://www.cpap.com/ for all your CPAP needs.