SH and EncorePro different data?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jds2001

SH and EncorePro different data?

Post by jds2001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:33 pm

I noticed something weird today - I stopped looking at graphs on a daily basis, but would use DreamMapper to see what the AHI was, and if I needed to could get more detail. Today was one such day - my AHI had registered at 2.2, and I was wondering what was going on there.

Anyhow, I imported my data into both SleepyHead and EncorePro, both of which report similar AHI (SH reports 2.18, EncorePro reports 2.2 because of rounding). The interesting thing is that I can't see all of the events in SleepyHead for some reason. The EncorePro waveform report is at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d1aN ... sp=sharing and in there you can notice that there's an OA at 4:12AM (which is an hour off from actuality, I adjusted the clock on my Dreamstation for DST, apparently EncorePro was not expecting that.....)

Anyhow, below you can see the SleepyHead data zoomed in to the same time period, and notice that though the waveform is pretty classic OA (and identical to that given by EncorePro) it's not marked as an OA there - nor are there ANY OA's at all in the night! According to the summary data, the hypopnea index was 1.48, and AHI was 2.18 with no apneas??!?!? What gives?

Additional Comments: SleepyHead and EncorePro software

palerider

Re: SH and EncorePro different data?

Post by palerider » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:36 pm

check to see if you've turned off the OA flags in the flag... flags, box lower left corner of the graph section.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

jds2001

Post by jds2001 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:42 am

Nope, but I noticed the same thing when I imported the data this morning. I'm one of those people that leave my computer running 24/7, so I decided to close and reopen SleepyHead since it was still wonky, and that worked. Not even sure how to begin debugging what would cause such a thing.

Oh well......proceed with your normal day, nothing to see here

Additional Comments: SleepyHead and EncorePro software

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:40 am

Try creating a new user profile in SleepyHead and downloading the SD card to the new profile.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.