AUTOPAP MACHINE

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
keoghman

AUTOPAP MACHINE

Post by keoghman » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi did a sleep study and have moderate apnea. The doctor wont see me for a few months to get a machine. I want my life back and do not want to wait on this guy. Where can i purchase auto pap machine without a prescription.

DreamStalker

Re: AUTOPAP MACHINE

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Craigslist or right here on this forum is a good place to buy CPAP equipment. Maybe the grayghost4 will pop into the thread?

Good on you taking control of your own life and to hell with doctors and obamacare!

We won't be prisoners of the system!!

Oh yeah! And welcome to the forum.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:10 pm

keoghman wrote:Hi did a sleep study and have moderate apnea. The doctor wont see me for a few months to get a machine. I want my life back and do not want to wait on this guy. Where can i purchase auto pap machine without a prescription.
I just happen to have a ResMed S9 Autoset with only 12 run hours...that I will sell for $350. If you are interested you can send me a PM.

biz64

Post by biz64 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:04 pm

keoghman wrote:Hi did a sleep study and have moderate apnea. The doctor wont see me for a few months to get a machine. I want my life back and do not want to wait on this guy. Where can i purchase auto pap machine without a prescription.
I have a brand new new Dreamstation auto cpap with zero hours available. Comes with humidifier, tube, filters, sd card, and travel case. I will also include a brand new mask for $400 shipped in the US.