General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: Vote on the starting settings

Post by Pugsy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:36 pm

No easy way to get multiple graphs from different nights/sessions in one image that I can think of.
It's going to take multiple screen shots but you can just crop the FL graph all by itself and then stack them in your post and then they will show up next to each other without all the other clutter getting in the way.

Sort of like this maybe. These are just some cropped graphs I have handy in imgur so I pulled these.

Obviously crop off the AHI stuff on the left side so that the graphs all look like the leak graph.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:53 pm

desiderata wrote:Question #2:[/u] Could the pillows be too small, restricting air flow and causing some of the FL activity?[/b] I'm using small and have medium I could try tonight. (edited to correct a mistake) So tonight, probably 10 min, and 12 or 13 max. Question #3: Could I just have a small airway and it would cause FL activity no matter what?
in either case, you'd have constant FL, instead of the spikes of sporatic activity.

please fix the charts, get rid of either pressure or mask pressure, (probably get rid of mask pressure) and get the FL chart on the same page, we only need one page, it's easier on you, and us.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Pugsy wrote:No easy way to get multiple graphs from different nights/sessions in one image that I can think of.
you can clone a chart, and then move to another day, and have two FL charts on one screen... (or more).

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:02 pm

palerider wrote:you can clone a chart, and then move to another day, and have two FL charts on one screen... (or more).
Well obviously I don't know about cloning.

Short on time tonight..no time for learning new stuff though.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.