BiPAP as Back Up Machine

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: BiPAP as Back Up Machine

Post by palerider » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:Nobody is "defending" it.
He just stretches the limits of the 1st Amendment.......and drives off some visitors and forum members in the process.
Both Pugsy and Jedimark among others have defended him. Tho Mark wised up and fired him. It is a violation of the User Agreement and has nothing to do with Free Speech. Someone needs to let Johnny know and bring some civilization to this forum.
go for it, cowardly hiding annoyance.

careful you don't get caught up if ever the garbage is swept out.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:54 am

palerider wrote:
Guest wrote:
He just stretches the limits of the 1st Amendment.......and drives off some visitors and forum members in the process.
Both Pugsy and Jedimark among others have defended him. Tho Mark wised up and fired him. It is a violation of the User Agreement and has nothing to do with Free Speech. Someone needs to let Johnny know and bring some civilization to this forum.

I don't think low O2 is your only problem just too bad we can't help with your other problems, so sad.
You lead an angry hostile life but you are much easier to take when you take your meds.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:38 am

Guest wrote:
palerider wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think low O2 is your only problem just too bad we can't help with your other problems, so sad.
You lead an angry hostile life but you are much easier to take when you take your meds.
Guest... for your enjoyment you might go back and read some of PR's posts over the last few years. As Den said, the owners of this site know all about what goes on here. They choose not to get involved. Why... I doubt anyone knows. Occasionally PR has had his fingers slapped and he calms down for a few weeks (probably takes his meds) and then starts in all over again. I've been here around 10 years and nothing changes. Yes, he is ,"so sad".
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 am

Lucyhere wrote:the owners of this site know all about what goes on here. They choose not to get involved.
I think everyone has a limit. JediMark reached his. btw I think it was CG (CrankyGranny) + CrankyFrog + Julie who have also defended him in the past.
palerider wrote:
Holden4th wrote:Supplier #2...suppler #2
what the fuck?