Dizziness, Tremors, Twitches and Cramps

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
kteague

Re: Dizziness, Tremors, Twitches and Cramps

Post by kteague » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:20 am

Please understand that the words "one month trial" are like fingernails on a chalkboard to those who have persevered out of the belief it is "do or die". Get back on CPAP and with the help of people here monitor your data to make sure your treatment is actually therapeutic for you. Many new users don't get the support they need from their practitioners. The first key support one needs is to KNOW that the OSA is being optimally controlled. If one doesn't KNOW that then they can do nothing but guess what might be going on. When we have scary symptoms, our thoughts and feelings can be an unreliable foundation for good decision making. It's about numbers. Facts. Data. Again, I encourage you to address your sleep apnea. It still may turn out to be only a piece of the puzzle, but it's one that shouldn't be ignored.

Rob K

Post by Rob K » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:34 am

Yes stress makes everything worse, especially when it keeps you from getting a good nights sleep.

My mistake, I imagined that you were getting started with treating your apnea. If your still tired during the day it is very possible that apnea is the cause. From my experience and what I've read untreated apnea can cause many health problems. The only way to find out if apnea is causing your problems is to treat it for a long period. Some people see improvement right away, but for a lot of people it can take several months to start feeling the benefits.

There's no guarantee that cpap will resolve your problems, then again it may. It sounds like your doctors are at a loss to figure out what is going on. At least your diagnoses of apnea is real and something that can be treated with time. For myself and others it gives us something concrete to focus on while we are trying to figure out the rest of the answers. For me personally, even if it's not the root of my problems, treating the apnea seems to be helping with a lot of the symptoms I'm having.

hxn

Post by hxn » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:22 am

Hi all.
Quick update. Started experiencing bad vertigo when waking up.
Got admitted for observation.