OT-Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.......

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
VinnieBarbarino

Re: OT-Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.......

Post by VinnieBarbarino » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:07 pm

OkyDoky wrote: I also wondered if once you are on the list how do you get it removed or is it a life sentence?
According to the site FAQ, you can "dispute," but they won't remove unless the original poster agrees. I wonder how often that happens?
That's a worse policy than the credit bureaus use...
This "registry" is a pretty shoddy production, IMHO, and opens the owner up to defamation claims. A high price to pay just to scratch an itch.

Proud recipient of multiple Gold Badges from ResMed MyAir

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:10 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:We had renters who were FILTHY. Cockroaches like a horror movie,
food on walls and ceiling and broken windows.
They ripped out the smoke detector, probably because it kept going off
when they were either smoking or cooking crack.
They were too scary to evict, so we shut off the central air.
Told them it was broke and we couldn't afford to fix it. They left.

I never want renters, mine was a nice (guy?) but mentally challenged, always paid rent before due, not that it did more than keep up repairs, really it was a loss deal, but it helped him live on his own. I wanted it empty, but wasn't going to put him out, he moved to Florida, they took him as a meal ticket, 6 mo later he want to move back, I said no. That's when I found out about bedbugs...

My boy got a divorce, and moved into it, a year and a half later he moved in with a girl friend, hope the pipes didn't freeze, I can't deal with it anymore, he didn't get my mechanical genes or chosing a mate gene. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

OkyDoky

Post by OkyDoky » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:13 pm

VinnieBarbarino wrote:
OkyDoky wrote: I also wondered if once you are on the list how do you get it removed or is it a life sentence?
According to the site FAQ, you can "dispute," but they won't remove unless the original poster agrees. I wonder how often that happens?
That's a worse policy than the credit bureaus use...
This "registry" is a pretty shoddy production, IMHO, and opens the owner up to defamation claims. A high price to pay just to scratch an itch.
Right and as we all know users can say anything. I don't put stock in that type of reporting without some type of health investigation report.
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760

Bons

Post by Bons » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:21 pm

ASV helped me get rid of bed bugs. I noticed the bites driving home from a very expensive retreat center in the Adirondacks. I picked up some diatomaceous earth and placed it along the threshold of my bedroom and all along the perimeter of my mattress. I was breathing filtered air so I invited them me to feast on me and die. Within a week they were all dead and I never saw another one.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm

People just need to chill and bourrée ...

President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.