Sleepyhead no data

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
LoBattery

Sleepyhead no data

Post by LoBattery » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:18 pm

My SD card from Resmed AUTO 10 is locked for safety. I click on SD card icon and the green bar grows showing it is loading. Select the file and three days of data is not there. Interesting that the Sleepyhead icon that appeared in programs has changed to a scroll image. Never got the icon on the desktop. Time to reload?
Seeing and believing are often both wrong. FOW

OkyDoky

Re: Sleepyhead no data

Post by OkyDoky » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:34 pm

LoBattery wrote:My SD card from Resmed AUTO 10 is locked for safety. I click on SD card icon and the green bar grows showing it is loading. Select the file and three days of data is not there. Interesting that the Sleepyhead icon that appeared in programs has changed to a scroll image. Never got the icon on the desktop. Time to reload?
SD cards have a slide lock on the side that you can unlock and lock. There is nothing locked that can't be unlocked.
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Exactly which machine are you using?
Your profile shows the half assed brick CPAP and you mention "Auto 10".
Which is it...the AirSense 10 CPAP or the AirSense 10 AutoSet? If it's the AutoSet please take the time to update your profile to avoid confusion later.
LoBattery wrote: Select the file and three days of data is not there
Are you talking about selecting the drive for the download and once you do the download the data isn't there...or are you talking about selecting or looking for files within the SD card?
LoBattery wrote: Sleepyhead icon that appeared in programs has changed to a scroll image. Never got the icon on the desktop. Time to reload?
I have no idea what you are talking about but in general when SH doesn't work and it did before and things look whacko....yeah, just reinstall it.
It's Beta software and not without its own little bugs and sometimes it just up and breaks and we don't know why.
It's easy to reload..and your SD card should have all the files on it (from whatever machine you have) and you shouldn't lose anything.
The AirSense is much nicer in that regard about those old files...the S9 would overwrite old files (and they didn't have to be all that old) and we lose some data.

Oh..that locking warning...really only is needed for S9 machine users but of course people can lock it if they wish.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

OkyDoky

Post by OkyDoky » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:38 pm

If you have the Airsense 10 CPAP machine that is in your profile and not the Autoset or Elite, you have a brick without full data.
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760

LoBattery

Post by LoBattery » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Just got a 10 AUTO a week ago and was testing it. Already it looks like I need 2cm more pressure than the old one was set to. Now it just locks and says program not responding. Time to reload.

D.H.

Post by D.H. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Is the date and time correct on your machine? Your machine can be set to 2011 or 2020 (or some other wacky date)! However, I believe that Sleepyhead uses the date on your computer. Thus, you won't see non-current dates!

LoBattery

Post by LoBattery » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:18 am

I deleted and reloaded the program. Program screen came up and loaded data from the center of
screen. It indicated data was transferring. I have four days of data, nothing showed up. Time/date
on AUTO 10 is correct. Tried transferring data from side menu, Sleepyhead has stopped working appeaqrs.
Asked to close program. Start program again. Little window only, Select profile, name (OPEN).
Looked in Different Folder and selected existing one, Folder is not empty, nor does it contain
any data it says. Eventually it locks up the computer. Turning off the computer takes forever and then
it won't go back into windows. I have to pull out the battery in order to restart the computer.
Windows 7 and used latest link 2/2/17.

Data is transmitted to Myair and Resmed does not reject the card after it is tried to read.
Is there some other program I can use to verify there is data on the card?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:32 am

Yeah...let's get you ResScan.
Give me a couple of minutes and I will send you a private message.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

LoBattery

Post by LoBattery » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 am

Loaded in ResScan and that doesn't read the data either or see it at all. Must be the card reader incompatibility, which still reads my other media. Iy is a LACIE YE DATA.

Loaded in and uninstalled Sleepyhead three times.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:20 am

Can you navigate to the SD card (the drive that the SD card gets assigned) and look inside the SD card?
Are you using a card reader/adapter and a USB port or are you using a slot on your computer that you put the SD card in?

Can you tell me the exact model number for your new machine?

LoBattery

Post by LoBattery » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:01 pm

REF 37028

LACIE USB card reader, the computer does not see the drive with the SD card attached. Reads other media OK.

OkyDoky

Post by OkyDoky » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Do you have another SD card to try?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:15 pm

I second the idea to try a new/different SD card.

If you know for sure the USB drive is okay...and the card reader/adapter reads other media okay...that pretty much leaves the SD card.

You don't necessarily have to wait over night to test the SD card. Just get a new card and put it in the machine and AutoSet will write the data that it has stored in its internal memory to the card. Then pull the card and see if you can see inside the card. If you can't see inside the card your software can't either.
If you do this you won't have the graphs because the graphs aren't stored in the internal memory but you will have the other summary data and for right now the problem is getting the computer to see inside the SD card.

LoBattery

Post by LoBattery » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:38 pm

The only other card I have is from the 10 CPAP. It doesn't read that either in drives and not inclined to move that over to to the AUTO and chance erasing data. Read in another thread that the machine should be in Plus to store more data, should we ever get it to read.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:44 pm

The Essentials Plus setting you read about doesn't have anything to do with the data that the machine stores either on the card or in it's internal memory.
All the "Plus" thing does is make the additional data available on the machine's LCD screen for viewing.

If your computer can't see the other card from the old machine...then there's something going on with either the USB drive or that card reader and it just doesn't want to play nice with the SD cards.

I would try a different USB drive if possible...if no joy there then I would get a new card reader/adapter.