OT: Jeff Sessions confirmed in Senate Judiciary committee

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Because of the NRA, of which I am a proud member of, the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmed Senator Jeff Sessions today for Attorney General of the United States. Sessions will now go up for full vote of the GOP controlled Senate next week and will be confirmed. By next week, we can begin rolling back the clock on things like civil rights for minorities, for people who dont work and live off of welfare and the police will be able to start bashing heads again during these "protests" this country has been having for the past couple of years.

Another Fergusen? Police will be able to bash heads like they historically do when riots occur and when protests get violent. Which is a lot for the past couple years.

I applaud Jeff Sessions for Attorney General. Thanks to TRUMP nominating the guy! I love it, I swear I love this Trump administration.
Id be dead by now if I didn't use my CPAP gear every night.

Lucyhere

Re: OT: Jeff Sessions confirmed in Senate Judiciary committee

Post by Lucyhere » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:05 pm

You have small hands too, doncha? Plus a small brain and other parts.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:10 pm

MrGrumpy wrote:By next week, we can begin rolling back the clock on things like civil rights for minorities,
Wow.
MrGrumpy wrote: for people who dont work and live off of welfare
But enough about white rural america.

Matt00926

Post by Matt00926 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Subtle troll is not so subtle
Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 ST
Mask: Fisher & Paykel Simplus FFM

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Matt00926 wrote:Subtle troll is not so subtle
Yeah.. he is a troll and knows exactly what he is doing. As I mentioned in a different thread, he is on several sites... mostly psych (perfect, right) sites... with different user names. He has been banned over and over and comes back with new user names. I just wrote Carolyn... enuf of his kind!
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:39 pm

MrGrumpy wrote:Because of the NRA, of which I am a proud member of, the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmed Senator Jeff Sessions today for Attorney General of the United States. Sessions will now go up for full vote of the GOP controlled Senate next week and will be confirmed. By next week, we can begin rolling back the clock on things like civil rights for minorities, for people who dont work and live off of welfare and the police will be able to start bashing heads again during these "protests" this country has been having for the past couple of years.

Another Fergusen? Police will be able to bash heads like they historically do when riots occur and when protests get violent. Which is a lot for the past couple years.

I applaud Jeff Sessions for Attorney General. Thanks to TRUMP nominating the guy! I love it, I swear I love this Trump administration.
You're quite the patriot, Dumpy. Do you bash the Constitution like this regularly? What is it about "all men are created equal" that doesn't make sense to you? And is police brutality too difficult a concept?

Go back to watching Archie Bunker on your black-n-white TV with 13 channels and the rabbit ears. I know living in 2017 is HARD for you...

Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:42 pm

WHY ALL THE POLITICAL POSTS ON THE FORUM?

Have you nothing better to do with your time?

This is a CPAP support forum not a political push your crap forum. There are lots of places to put this stuff that should be put elsewhere.

Don't really care to see any side of the topic. Wrong place. You are not going to change any ones mind, you not going to effect opinion, you just look plain stupid.

If you have nothing better to do... go for a walk, play in the yard, play with yourself whatever.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Krelvin wrote:WHY ALL THE POLITICAL POSTS ON THE FORUM?

This is a CPAP support forum not a political push your crap forum. There are lots of places to put this stuff that should be put elsewhere.

Don't really care to see any side of the topic. Wrong place. You are not going to change any ones mind, you not going to effect opinion, you just look plain stupid.

If you have nothing better to do... go for a walk, play in the yard, play with yourself whatever.
You know what looks even more stupid?

Opening, reading and posting in a thread that you think people should stop opening, reading and posting in.

linuxman

Post by linuxman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:49 pm

SleepyMcgee wrote:

Opening, reading and posting in a thread that you think people should stop opening, reading and posting in.
Agreed that they are optional to read, just like any thread, but they're also sort of like a train wreck..you just can't look away. The bitter dialog continues into other on-topic threads as well, once people "take sides". I participate in another forum that bans all political discussion (as well as nasty behavior toward each other), and it's a much friendlier place. This kind of discussion is just a distraction on a topical forum like this, and does nothing but set people against each other for no good reason.

We come to this forum to talk about CPAP, and related topics. That's what we have in common. Why surface our differences? It just doesn't provide any value.

Additional Comments: Sleepyhead software

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:47 pm

I dont post on psych forums. I post on almost no forums. You are wrong on that. Totally wrong.
Lucyhere wrote:
Matt00926 wrote:Subtle troll is not so subtle
Yeah.. he is a troll and knows exactly what he is doing. As I mentioned in a different thread, he is on several sites... mostly psych (perfect, right) sites... with different user names. He has been banned over and over and comes back with new user names. I just wrote Carolyn... enuf of his kind!

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Not a confederate flag waver. Im Catholic. Im from the North. I moved to NC when I was a child. I have no relationship with the KKK or any pro-confederacy group. In fact I dislike Confederacy reenactment groups down here.

I am a conservative, however. I am also a strict constructionist on the U.S. Constitution. I doubt you even know what a strict constructionist is.

BleepingBeauty wrote:
MrGrumpy wrote:Because of the NRA, of which I am a proud member of, the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmed Senator Jeff Sessions today for Attorney General of the United States. Sessions will now go up for full vote of the GOP controlled Senate next week and will be confirmed. By next week, we can begin rolling back the clock on things like civil rights for minorities, for people who dont work and live off of welfare and the police will be able to start bashing heads again during these "protests" this country has been having for the past couple of years.

You're quite the patriot, Dumpy. Do you bash the Constitution like this regularly? What is it about "all men are created equal" that doesn't make sense to you? And is police brutality too difficult a concept?

Go back to watching Archie Bunker on your black-n-white TV with 13 channels and the rabbit ears. I know living in 2017 is HARD for you...

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:19 pm

MrGrumpy wrote: I have no relationship with the KKK or any pro-confederacy group. In fact I dislike Confederacy reenactment groups down here.
Since you are a self proclaimed proud racist I can see why the narrow scope of these groups hate would annoy you.

Speaking of that, how was oreilly tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:48 pm

MrGrumpy wrote:Not a confederate flag waver. Im Catholic. Im from the North. I moved to NC when I was a child. I have no relationship with the KKK or any pro-confederacy group. In fact I dislike Confederacy reenactment groups down here.

I am a conservative, however. I am also a strict constructionist on the U.S. Constitution. I doubt you even know what a strict constructionist is.
So sorry. I had no idea you wouldn't wave the Confederate flag. From the tone of your posts, it was pretty much a given. You're a real throwback to a decades-old (and thankfully long-outdated) mentality.

And if you think Dump is taking us back to that era without a YUGE fight, think again. You can already see the uprising on my side. I'm sure the wacky militia groups that have been threatening civil war for years now (thanks to Obama's perceived "tyranny" *cough*) have no fight to pick with the actual Tyrannosaurus Wrecks wannabe-dicktator (yeah, I spelled it that way on purpose) who's now at the helm, but the other side is going to push back like you've never seen before. The only way this era will mirror the 60s is in the size and frequency of protests against Dump.

As to your strict constructionist views, surprise, surprise, we don't agree on that, either.
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Bring it on, leftist motherfucker. I like to fight.

BleepingBeauty wrote:
MrGrumpy wrote:s.
So sorry. I had no idea you wouldn't wave the Confederate flag. From the tone of your posts, it was pretty much a given. You're a real throwback to a decades-old (and thankfully long-outdated) mentality.

And if you think Dump is taking us back to that era without a YUGE fight, think again. You can already see the uprising on my side. I'm sure the wacky militia groups that have been threatening civil war for years now (thanks to Obama's perceived "tyranny" *cough*) have no fight to pick with the actual Tyrannosaurus Wrecks wannabe-dicktator (yeah, I spelled it that way on purpose) who's now at the helm, but the other side is going to push back like you've never seen before. The only way this era will mirror the 60s is in the size and frequency of protests against Dump.

As to your strict constructionist views, surprise, surprise, we don't agree on that, either.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:20 pm

SleepyMcgee wrote:

ignoring the assholes is unlikely to make them go away.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.