This is affecting many

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DreamStalker

Re: This is affecting many

Post by DreamStalker » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:42 pm

You've all been tricked!

Incredibly awesome through a pair of Klipsch La Escalas powered by a Dynaco ST-70 (built it myself) and paired to Velodyne ULD-18's with an Adcom GFA-535.

So of course ... y'all have no clue!

Oh well ....
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:42 pm

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:08 pm

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:03 pm

LSAT wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:Yesterday read that Trump's approval rating is 39% at four weeks into his presidency. That's lower than any president since before Reagan at this same time period. Sorry... forgot to copy and paste link... easy to find tho.

So 49er... we may not have to suck it up after all.
Obama's average approval rating for his 8 year term was under 48%....Higher near the end ..lower at the beginning.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-2 ... rse-nixons
And he only had to give away 10 trillion dollars for it! Jim

Actually he didn't give it away, he just printed more worthless paper money, reducing the value of the money we fools that worked and paid our own bills, and the ones that wouldn't work too.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Tricky Wash

Post by Tricky Wash » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:47 am

49er wrote:49er
Lucyhere wrote: Lucyhere
BleepingBeauty wrote:BleepingBeauty
SleepyMcChickPea wrote:SleepyMcChickPea
Eight years of Trump Baby! Suck it up, suck it up. Not a thing you can do about it. Trump Baby!

This thread will live for eight years. Then there will be a real alt righter for another eight years.

Trump Baby! Suck it up!

Trump Baby!

Trump Baby will mess all over you the next eight years. Clean here. But, youse gonna smell rank for eight years. Trump Baby!

You stuck your fist in the Tar Baby. You can't get it out until the Tar Baby melts, and it will take eight years for the Trump Baby to melt.

Stinky! Stinky! You four stink for eight years. Phewww.
Last edited by Tricky Wash on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:54 am

Wulfman... wrote:,

PS: I'm all for letting this thread die. It's done nothing constructive. BB is probably still having insomnia and the political arguments have gotten ridiculous.

Translation: my fake news (voter fraud, trumps lies about his electoral win et al) is being called out so I'm going to go back to posting inane pics I find on fringe sites and chain email threads. I wish people wouldn't challenge my worldview with facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tricky Wash

Post by Tricky Wash » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:08 am

SleepyMcgee wrote: SleepyMcgee
Go back to sleep, Little Boy. Trump knows who you are; he knows where you live. His minions have already hacked your CPAP. Eight years of wide pressure fluctuations. And you can't do anything about it. You can't escape.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:15 am

Tricky Wash wrote:
Go back to sleep, Little Boy. Trump knows who you are; he knows where you live. His minions have already hacked your CPAP. Eight years of wide pressure fluctuations. And you can't do anything about it. You can't escape.
I would think that as a woman, you would be siding with 49er, bleeping beauty(?), Lucy and the other female libs. Nice to have you on the winning team.
Last edited by LSAT on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:15 am

Tricky Wash wrote:
1.5/10

Who's next?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:23 am

SleepyMcgee

300 posts in political threads. Says a lot about why you joined this forum. Just to start flame wars.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:27 am

Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee

300 posts in political threads. Says a lot about why you joined this forum. Just to start flame wars.
Cool story.

Next.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 am

SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee

Cool story.

Next.

Next is when "SleepyMcgee" single handedly saves the world from the evil empire and certain disaster. (you do need a cape ya know)

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:50 am

Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee

Cool story.

Next.

Next is when "SleepyMcgee" single handedly saves the world from the evil empire and certain disaster. (you do need a cape ya know)

Luckily saving the world is easy when trumpanzees kryptonite are basic facts.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:57 am

SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee

Cool story.

Next.

And pretty easy too when you post on a cpap forum how much money Trump is making for you then whine and whine like a Real McGee. Seems like your method is taking a little longer than you expected? Could be you're too sleepy. Try goin to a political forum and getting some tips on sleeping soundly.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:05 am

Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote: 300 posts in political threads. Says a lot about why you joined this forum. Just to start flame wars.
Cool story.

Next.

And pretty easy too when you post on a cpap forum how much money Trump is making for you then whine and whine like a Real McGee. Seems like your method is taking a little longer than you expected? Could be you're too sleepy. Try goin to a political forum and getting some tips on sleeping soundly.
Getting Trumpeteers so triggered that they hang on my every word (sometimes a little creepy but hey) or run away hoping I won't call them out on the fake news they spew is enjoyable.

Ok. So.

Who's up next?