This is affecting many

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
TheRealMcgee

Re: This is affecting many

Post by TheRealMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 am

SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee

300 posts in political threads. Says a lot about why you joined this forum. Just to start flame wars.
Cool story.

Next.
Luckily saving the world is easy when trumpanzees kryptonite are basic facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next is when "SleepyMcgee" single handedly saves the world from the evil empire and certain disaster. (you do need a cape ya know)
And pretty easy too when you post on a cpap forum how much money Trump is making for you then whine and whine like a Real McGee. Seems like your method is taking a little longer than you expected? Could be you're too sleepy. Try goin to a political forum and getting some tips on sleeping soundly.
SleepyMcgee wrote: Getting Trumpeteers so triggered that they hang on my every word (sometimes a little creepy but hey) or run away hoping I won't call them out on the fake news they spew is enjoyable.

Ok. So.

Who's up next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]can i be next
can i can i do me cuzz

Sent from my Real Mcgee Phone

ya know what the i in iphone stands for?

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:53 am

TheRealMcgee wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote: 300 posts in political threads. Says a lot about why you joined this forum. Just to start flame wars.
Cool story.

Next.

Next is when "SleepyMcgee" single handedly saves the world from the evil empire and certain disaster. (you do need a cape ya know)
And pretty easy too when you post on a cpap forum how much money Trump is making for you then whine and whine like a Real McGee. Seems like your method is taking a little longer than you expected? Could be you're too sleepy. Try goin to a political forum and getting some tips on sleeping soundly.
SleepyMcgee wrote: Getting Trumpeteers so triggered that they hang on my every word (sometimes a little creepy but hey) or run away hoping I won't call them out on the fake news they spew is enjoyable.

Ok. So.

Who's up next?

can i be next
can i can i do me cuzz

ya know what the i in iphone stands for?[/quote]

Wow.

That was...Brilliant.

You work in editing?

Next.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:34 am

SleepyMcgee wrote:
TheRealMcgee wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:SleepyMcgee

300 posts in political threads. Says a lot about why you joined this forum. Just to start flame wars.
Cool story.

Next.

Ok. So.

Who's up next?

can i be next
can i can i
do me cuzz

ya know what the i in iphone stands for?

'SleepyMcgee "The Rash" 'wrote: <Wow.

That was...Brilliant.

You work in editing?
Next.
Sent from my mePhone using "The Rash Talk"
.>

well thank ya and far better than you did. but i am sure it is much easier when you have a Real Mcgee Phone
guess you don't know what the i stands for

i am convinced you have nuttin better to do and have set the internet ablaze with luv for you. one forum at a time.

TRM "The Real Mcgee"

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:51 am

Guest wrote: i am convinced you have nuttin better to do and have set the internet ablaze with luv for you. one forum at a time.
trumpanzees aren't concerned with reality and facts so I'm sure you are...

Next.

TheRealMcgee

Post by TheRealMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:11 pm

SleepyMcgee wrote:
Guest wrote: i am convinced you have nuttin better to do and have set the internet ablaze with luv for you. one forum at a time.

Next.

The fact that you are posting your political views on a cpap forum is a reality you don't want to accept.
Which tells me you don't know what reality or facts are. Just a special case.

So be it.

Next...

Enter TSM "The Special Mcgee"

Sent from my Special Mcgee Phone which doesn't need reality OR facts

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 pm

TheRealMcgee wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:

Next.

The fact that you are posting your political views on a cpap forum is a reality you don't want to accept.

So be it.

Next...

There's only one thing to say when someone goes full potato like you have...

https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c

Next.

The Special Mcgee

Post by The Special Mcgee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:05 pm

SleepyMcgee wrote:
TheRealMcgee wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:

Next.

So be it.

Next...

There's only one thing to say when someone goes full potato like you have...

Next.

I'm thinkin someone has said that to you about one of your other irrational posts and you just haven't learned...
If you don't like something
Change it
If you can't change it
Change your attitude
But stop complaining (that is the nice way of saying it)

Next...
You must think you are right
It's the world that is all wrong.

Next.

TSM "The Special Mcgee"

Sent from my Special Mcgee Phone

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Tricky Wash wrote:
49er wrote:49er
Lucyhere wrote: Lucyhere
Eight years of Trump Baby! Suck it up, suck it up. Not a thing you can do about it. Trump Baby!

Trump Baby!
Funny that your cartoon comes from The Daily Beast. You're slippin'...

This pic of "Trump Baby" is far more accurate:

Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
PS: I'm all for letting this thread die. It's done nothing constructive. BB is probably still having insomnia and the political arguments have gotten ridiculous.

You're saying that again, yet you're still keeping the thread going by posting your fright-wing alt-facts repeatedly? Listen to yourself, Den.

Oh, who am I kidding? Let the cognitive dissonance continue!

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:37 pm

LSAT wrote:
I would think that as a woman, you would be siding with 49er, bleeping beauty(?), Lucy and the other female libs.
I guess your post means:

1. You apparently think all women know each other (à la Cheetolini assuming that all black people know each other, asking reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with the CBC at his "press conference" the other day); and

2. You still question whether I'm male or female, even though my profile indicates my gender, and it's visible on every one of my posts.

You're a stand-out, LSAT, among the other special members of the forum... Here's your trophy:

Tricky Wash

Post by Tricky Wash » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:48 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:BleepingBeauty
SleepyMcChickPea wrote:SleepyMcChickPea
Eight years of Trump Baby! Suck it up, suck it up. Not a thing you can do about it. Trump Baby!

This thread will live for eight years. Then there will be a real alt righter for another eight years.

Trump Baby! Suck it up!

Trump Baby!

Trump Baby will mess all over you the next eight years. Clean here. But, youse gonna smell rank for eight years. Trump Baby!

You stuck your fist in the Tar Baby. You can't get it out until the Tar Baby melts, and it will take eight years for the Trump Baby to melt.

Stinky! Stinky! You four stink for eight years. Phewww.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:54 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
LSAT wrote:
I would think that as a woman, you would be siding with 49er, bleeping beauty(?), Lucy and the other female libs.
I guess your post means:

1. You apparently think all women know each other (à la Cheetolini assuming that all black people know each other, asking reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with the CBC at his "press conference" the other day); and

2. You still question whether I'm male or female, even though my profile indicates my gender, and it's visible on every one of my posts.

You're a stand-out, LSAT, among the other special members of the forum... Here's your trophy:

Don't you all go for coffee at Starbucks after every protest and enchange emails and contact infi, tell War Stories, about those darn dirty masses bent of saving the U.S.A. from the liberal hoard? That's OK, but please pick up your trash and put it in the dumpster, the homeless are complaining about your mess. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Tricky Wash

Post by Tricky Wash » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Goofproof wrote:Don't you all go for coffee at Starbucks after every protest
Oh yeah, dey protest. Dey protest good. Want to see their beautiful pic? All four of them?
BleepingBeauty wrote:BleepingBeauty
SleepyMcGeePea wrote:SleepyMcChickPea

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Deleted
Last edited by LSAT on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:55 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
LSAT wrote:
I guess your post means:

Hey Bleeping xxxxxx....If you would stop talking long enough to READ my post, you would see that I was questioning the "beauty" part of your name. I do often do question your gender because you talk like a truck driver. (sorry truck drivers). Now...again...if you re-read my post, I didn't infer that you knew each other.