OT: Is anyone watching...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
BleepingBeauty

OT: Is anyone watching...

Post by BleepingBeauty » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:10 pm

...this coup happen right before their eyes and still feeling good about voting for it?

https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

RogerSC

Re: OT: Is anyone watching...

Post by RogerSC » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:26 pm

What, you mean firing all the state department heads, and putting Steve Bannon on the NSC? While demoting the usual suspects on the NSC below Bannon? And then doing the Muslim ban at the same time, so there wasn't anyone around in the state department to talk about it with? If Trump did want to discus any of this stuff with anyone other than Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner?

You call that a coup? Just you wait, this is just the beginning. Supreme Court nominee coming up tomorrow.

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:46 pm

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:06 pm

BlackSpinner wrote:https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial ... .4efbu5jxh

The details are there.
Thanks for posting that link, Lena. I read that article this morning.

The truth really *is* scarier than fiction, eh?
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Went to his website and found that Jan. 20 has supposedly been named National Day of Patriotic Devotion. Something you'd only expect to see coming out of e.g. N. Korea! Somebody in Wash. better wake up and start doing something - a total madman is on the loose and 'nice' isn't going to get anywhere now.
Last edited by Julie on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:24 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:...this coup happen right before their eyes and still feeling good about voting for it?

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Poor little "snowflakes". No idea........ Clueless.........

RogerSC wrote:What, you mean firing all the state department heads, and putting Steve Bannon on the NSC? While demoting the usual suspects on the NSC below Bannon? And then doing the Muslim ban at the same time, so there wasn't anyone around in the state department to talk about it with? If Trump did want to discus any of this stuff with anyone other than Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner?

You call that a coup? Just you wait, this is just the beginning. Supreme Court nominee coming up tomorrow.
They're SUPPOSED to leave when a new administration takes over.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/01/26/senior ... ls-resign/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-p ... 5A2JX?il=0

There is no "Muslim ban"!!! I suggest you READ the "order". I HAVE!
The words "ban", "Muslim" (or any other religions) are not in it.
Besides, Harry Truman, Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama used the same types of orders to restrict people entering the country.

Garbage! Repeating lies and innuendos....... SHAME!

Steve Bannon is a good man and well qualified.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Julie wrote: Went to his website and found that Jan. 20 has been named National Day of Patriotic Devotion
See: http://www.snopes.com/2017/01/23/trump- ... otion-day/ for a comparison to the "National Day of Renewal and Reconciliation" proclaimed by President Obama.

And
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_observances_in_the_United_States_by_presidential_proclamation wrote: January 16: Religious Freedom Day
3rd Monday in January: Martin Luther King Jr. Federal Holiday[4]
3rd Sunday in January: National Sanctity of Human Life Day
various March/April: Education and Sharing Day (based on Hebrew Calendar)
February 15: Susan B. Anthony Day
March 10: Harriet Tubman Day
March 25: Greek Independence Day
March 31: Cesar Chavez Day [5]
2nd Thursday in April: National D.A.R.E. Day
April 9: National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day
April 14: Pan American Day and Pan American Week
May 1: Loyalty Day
May 1: Law Day, U.S.A.
May 15: Peace Officers Memorial Day
1st Thursday in May: National Day of Prayer
2nd Friday in May: Military Spouse Day
2nd Sunday in May: Mother's Day
3rd Friday in May: National Defense Transportation Day and National Transportation Week
3rd Saturday in May: Armed Forces Day
May 19: Malcolm X Day
May 22: National Maritime Day
May 25: National Missing Children's Day[6]
last Monday in May: Memorial Day[7]
1st Monday in June: National Child's Day
June 14: Flag Day and National Flag Week
3rd Sunday in June: Father's Day
July 27: National Korean War Veterans Armistice Day[8]
last Sunday in July: Parent's Day
August 16: National Airborne Day
August 26: Women's Equality Day
weekend before September 11: National Days of Prayer and Remembrance
September 11: Patriot Day
September 11: Emergency Number Day [9]
3rd Friday in September National POW/MIA Recognition Day
September 17: Citizenship Day and Constitution Week
September 22: American Business Women's Day
September 28: National Good Neighbor Day
4th Monday in September: Family Day
last Sunday in September: Gold Star Mother's Day
1st Monday in October: Child Health Day
October 6: German-American Day
2nd Monday in October: Columbus Day[10]
October 9: Leif Erikson Day
October 11: General Pulaski Memorial Day
October 15: White Cane Safety Day
October 24: United Nations Day
November 9: World Freedom Day
November 11: Veterans Day[11]
November 15: National Philanthropy Day[12][13]
November 15: America Recycles Day
4th Thursday in November: Thanksgiving Day[14]
Friday after Thanksgiving: Native American Heritage Day[15]
December 1: World AIDS Day
December 3: International Day of Persons with Disabilities[16]
December 7: National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
December 10: Human Rights Day and Human Rights Week
December 15: Bill of Rights Day
December 17: Wright Brothers Day

Last edited by Jay Aitchsee on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:29 pm

"snowflakes" Get enough of them together and you have an avalanche that buries whole towns. Glaciers that cover continents are made of snowflakes.

Read some history - you are about to descend into the worst hell you can imagine.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

CN

Post by CN » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:36 pm

why are our canadian friends not talking about the shooting of muslims on quebec eh?
maybe time to start another thread eh?

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:50 pm

BlackSpinner wrote:"snowflakes" Get enough of them together and you have an avalanche that buries whole towns. Glaciers that cover continents are made of snowflakes.

Read some history - you are about to descend into the worst hell you can imagine.
Sorry. We've had that for the last eight years!!!
We didn't want yet another pathological liar in the White House.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:59 pm

CN wrote:why are our canadian friends not talking about the shooting of muslims on quebec eh?
maybe time to start another thread eh?
Trudeau is welcoming them with open arms. I suspect it won't go well for them.

They're into family dynasties there (or the same people coming back at a later date).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_P ... _of_Canada

Den

User since 05/14/05

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Den, unfortunately what you now have is INFinitely worse... infinitely. I feel bad beause we've been friends, regardless of political diffs, but please don't get lost in DT's madness. The danger DT presents is so far beyond anything Obama or any Rep. has presented and I just hope you stay safe. I'm not raving - i have seen/heard and read about people like him in the relatively recent past and you seriously do not want what's coming.

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:06 pm

He is doing what he promised to do during the campaign.
And thankfully, we are not a democracy, so the Snowflake mob does not rule the country.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:18 pm

Julie wrote:Den, unfortunately what you now have is INFinitely worse... infinitely. I feel bad beause we've been friends, regardless of political diffs, but please don't get lost in DT's madness. The danger DT presents is so far beyond anything Obama or any Rep. has presented and I just hope you stay safe. I'm not raving - i have seen/heard and read about people like him in the relatively recent past and you seriously do not want what's coming.
Well, I could say the same thing about JT (your PM). So, you stay safe, too.
Cardsfan wrote:He is doing what he promised to do during the campaign.
And thankfully, we are not a democracy, so the Snowflake mob does not rule the country.
And, I agree with Cardsfan. He's doing what he promised and that's why people voted for him.

Had Hil-liar-ly won, we'd be in really deep do-do.
Unfortunately, the mainstream media are mostly pathological liars and at minimum distort everything to appear worse than it is. The policies that the liberal Democrats used, are now convoluted into "terrible"......just because a Republican is now using them???

Don't worry, we'll be safe as long as DT is in charge.
Unfortunately, there are a few Republicans that can't be trusted either.

Den

User since 05/14/05

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:26 pm

Let me take a wild guess. You voted for Hillary and you are one of the snowflakes who feels so entitled that you cant accept the fact Trump won.

Or let me take a wilder guess. You are not even American and are not eligible to vote but as an outsider, you dont like what you PERCEIVE as someone who is awful (Trump)?

Trump is merely a throwback to America's previous greatness as an economic superpower. Our economy has been steadily withering away since Reagan left and in particular its gotten steadily bad since the early 2000s. NAFTA sent most of our once great manufacturing and industry jobs overseas...to Mexico, to communist China and to other places. Everywhere but HERE. Many previously employed Americans became lost, with no job or no job that paid equivalent wages to a good factory job.

America became a SERVICE ECONOMY post NAFTA. Service jobs are low pay, low skill, high stress jobs. Trump is trying to reverse this, Trump is attempting to "put America first" again and bring those better paying manufacturing jobs back from overseas and put tariffs on stuff we import from other countries.

Did you know that prior to President Roosevelt, Americans paid little taxes? Its a fact. The reason was due to the fact we were a manufacturing economy based upon exporting. And what we imported we oftentimes put stiff tariffs on what we imported and the tariffs paid for much of the stuff that nowadays, taxes pay for.

America is currently the country that taxes its own citizenry to death and who then do not have much leftover money to buy our own manufactured products (if there were any made here anymore). Trump is trying to reverse that.

The left hates what Trump is going to do. They hate it. They hate Trump. Thats their problem.

BleepingBeauty wrote:...this coup happen right before their eyes and still feeling good about voting for it?

Id be dead by now if I didn't use my CPAP gear every night.