Have not used my machine in almost 2 years....

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
OkyDoky

Re: Have not used my machine in almost 2 years....

Post by OkyDoky » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 am

At my post visit after starting cpap, my doctor said call me if you need something. I haven't yet. I figure it will probably be when insurance or Medicare requires a visit.
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760

cowboy90

Post by cowboy90 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:05 am

bonjour wrote:Post your Sleepyhead graphs here, we will be able to tell you if your treatment is effective. In general we will be able to see if you need your Doctors intervention. This is not meant to discourage you from seeing your Dr.

I need to look into this. I have not done anything with software at all. I just picked up my machine and supplies a couple years ago. Tried it for a little bit, gave up on it and just recently gave it another shot. I've used it every night though for the last month or so and have been getting much better sleep.

I don't recall the tech going over any software though. I will see what I can find out this evening when I'm home

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 am

The tech wouldn't tell you about Sleepyhead - a program designed by a member here that most now use because it's so comprehensive, not difficult to use and gives lots of needed data. There are instructions about how to download it (free), post pix to a website (not this one) and link those to this thread. Others will give you better directions about this as I don't use it myself (don't need it).