Flecks in Humidifer Tank

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: Flecks in Humidifer Tank

Post by Pugsy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:24 pm

I think I have a brand new still sealed in the package S9 water chamber. I would be happy to send it to you and you can see if the flecks still appear in a new chamber. If they do then you know the problem isn't in the chamber but coming from someplace else.
I am pretty sure I have more than one and I think it was in a box of items donated from someone who switched machines and couldn't use S9 stuff anymore.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

MaxDarkside

Post by MaxDarkside » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:58 am

Pugsy wrote:I think I have a brand new still sealed in the package S9 water chamber. I would be happy to send it to you and you can see if the flecks still appear in a new chamber. If they do then you know the problem isn't in the chamber but coming from someplace else.
I am pretty sure I have more than one and I think it was in a box of items donated from someone who switched machines and couldn't use S9 stuff anymore.
Hi Pugsy!
Good to "see you". I hope you are doing well. "Tanks for the offer" , I appreciate the good idea, but no need.

Do or Die... Sleep Apnea killed me, but I came back. Click for my story
Please visit my My Apnea Analytics blog. Maybe we can help each other.
54 yrs, 6' 1", 160->172 lbs

avi123

Post by avi123 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 pm

MaxDarkside wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
MaxDarkside wrote:Hi All,

What have I been up too? Well, I got me 3 stents to the circumflex artery of the heart about a year and a half ago. Sleep Apnea related? The cardiologist thinks its possible. They put me on cardiac drugs then my Lisinopril decided to try to kill me with angio adema. 2 trips to the ER, one by ambulance with lights and sirens tracked that down. I went through cardiac rehab and then off to one of those cheap gyms in strip malls... started getting nasty aggressive staph infections monthly in my hands, once on my knee (think necretizing attack, hole in your leg forming almost before your eyes). Even used clorox wipes and all sorts of sanitation. After visits to internal medicine, immunologist, dermatologist and other docs, they said it was probably the gym. I stopped going and so did the infections, so far (knock on wood).

Other than that, not much LOL

Keep Healthy!
Try:

Vancomycin increasingly is required to treat serious staph infections because so many strains of staph bacteria have become resistant to other traditional medicines.

see my recent set-up and Statistics:
http://i.imgur.com/TewT8G9.png
see my recent ResScan treatment results:
http://i.imgur.com/3oia0EY.png
http://i.imgur.com/QEjvlVY.png

MaxDarkside

Post by MaxDarkside » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:25 pm

avi123 wrote:
MaxDarkside wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
MaxDarkside wrote:Hi All,

What have I been up too? Well, I got me 3 stents to the circumflex artery of the heart about a year and a half ago. Sleep Apnea related? The cardiologist thinks its possible. They put me on cardiac drugs then my Lisinopril decided to try to kill me with angio adema. 2 trips to the ER, one by ambulance with lights and sirens tracked that down. I went through cardiac rehab and then off to one of those cheap gyms in strip malls... started getting nasty aggressive staph infections monthly in my hands, once on my knee (think necretizing attack, hole in your leg forming almost before your eyes). Even used clorox wipes and all sorts of sanitation. After visits to internal medicine, immunologist, dermatologist and other docs, they said it was probably the gym. I stopped going and so did the infections, so far (knock on wood).

Other than that, not much LOL

Keep Healthy!
Try:

Vancomycin increasingly is required to treat serious staph infections because so many strains of staph bacteria have become resistant to other traditional medicines.
The Dr.s put my on a variety of MRSA regimes of antibiotics, since the infections were aggressive and recurrent. Cultures said it wasn't MRSA however, so I'm guessing "regular" strains of Staph are getting stronger. The antibiotics worked. The dermatologist had me use benzoyl peroxide face wash as hand "soap" followed by CeraVe hand cream (not lotion) to sanitize with. Even while doing so, I got 1 more infection. The infections have stopped (knock on wood) when I stopped going to the local strip mall gym.

Do or Die... Sleep Apnea killed me, but I came back. Click for my story
Please visit my My Apnea Analytics blog. Maybe we can help each other.
54 yrs, 6' 1", 160->172 lbs