Great Source for Refurbished CPAP Machines

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
cannongeorge

Great Source for Refurbished CPAP Machines

Post by cannongeorge » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:18 pm

I want to make an unsolicited "plug" for what I found is a great company serving those in the CPAP community.

Recently, I wanted to buy a second CPAP machine for travel-only purposes. I bought a refurbished (looked brand new to me) Transcend II machine from http://secondwindcpap.com. The machine worked great but I had a problem with the 12 VDC adapter (I wanted to use it while in a RV). I called Mark Seager (President at Secondwind CPAP) and he immediately offered to ship me a replacement adapter. But while this was going on my insurance company called me and said my existing home Resmed machine was up for replacement, and told me they were going to replace it - thus leaving me with my old machine which I could re-purpose for travel duty. When I relayed this to Mark at Secondwind CPAP he immediately offered to buy back the Transcend machine at full price! He may have lost this sale but as far as I'm concerned this was great unexpected service and he certainly won me over as a future customer!

We usually read complaints posted about offending businesses, not often I compliment anyone but this experience was a good one and wanted to share this with the forum.

chunkyfrog

Re: Great Source for Refurbished CPAP Machines

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:16 pm

This site has been recommended often by forum members.
Not everyone has the budget for "new" equipment--I am told they are good people.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Secondwind cpap.com is a great source....It has been recommended on this board often.

avi123

Post by avi123 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:54 pm

Yes, I bought at 2ndWind an almost new S9 H5i humidifier complete with the chamber for $90.

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:21 pm

cannongeorge wrote: cannongeorge
Great story! Thank you!