Sleeyhead graphs disappeared

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
blownaway

Sleeyhead graphs disappeared

Post by blownaway » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Suddenly all the graphs on the right side ceased displaying. I can't find anything that has to do with displaying or not displaying. So far, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and the graphs came back for two days then disappeared again. Anybody know what causes this and the fix. FYI I've had S.H. up and running for 6 months no problem, now this. Also, the summary data on left margin displays. The graphs page displays but appears corrupted as the last nights data is always missing.

blownaway

Re: Sleeyhead graphs disappeared

Post by blownaway » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:50 am

No one has any experience with this problem? Oh, well, I just may solve the problem by giving up on CPAP altogether as the difficulties I'm experiencing seem to exceed the benefits and make continued use ????

Peaceful sleeper

Post by Peaceful sleeper » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:20 am

Hello,
A few months ago I had a similar problem. It was solved by unplugging the CPAP machine and then plugging it back in. Like you I was mystified as to why this happened but a reboot of the machine took care of it with no further issues. Someone else on the forum had a similar problem and a reboot was suggested. The answer was in a prior thread and I found it through the search function. I do not remember what I searched exactly but it was something to do with the Sleepy Head software.

A few days later I remembered that we had flipped the matress on the bed that week and the jostling about must have caused my problem since the machine is very close. Something about that I guess caused the card not to update properly as I had just the basic info without the graphs, too.

Hope this helps!

Edit: P.S. I use the same machine and mask as you.

edfreeman

Post by edfreeman » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:43 pm

I have the problem you describe about 50% of the time. I import data, can see everything except the daily graphs, usually only 1 displays without labels and it won't scroll. After a few days, I'll reopen the program and they'll all be there. It is a mystery, but since I have the Resmed program as well, I don't worry about it. One of these days, perhaps an update will be issued to fix whatever bug it is.