ResMed S9 Autoset w/ H5i

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
ccvalba

ResMed S9 Autoset w/ H5i

Post by ccvalba » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:51 am

I am selling virtually new ResMed S9 Autoset & H5i devices with all accessories, Quattro FX face mask and carrying case. My mother was prescribed the machine but she couldn't get used to wearing the mask and subsequently asked me to sell it for her. More than trying to recover her investment it seems like a shame that the machine is not being used when they are apparently in demand. I believe that it's worth around $300, please send me a PM if you are interested.

Best regards

LSAT

Re: ResMed S9 Autoset w/ H5i

Post by LSAT » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:07 pm

Anyone on the board that may be interested would want to see the "total run hours" shown on the machine. You can see that (with the unit plugged in) by pressing the "i" button twice and then turn the dial 2 clicks to the right.

avi123

Post by avi123 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:48 pm

why your mother is not interested to post here and follow instructions how to use the machine and improve her sleep? It's easy.

avi123

Post by avi123 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:48 pm

why your mother is not interested to post here and follow instructions how to use the machine and improve her sleep? It's easy.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:49 pm

BUMP.

To the OP: Virtually new means nothing. Edit your subject line to add FOR SALE and that will draw more attention. Also it's helpful to list the machine's total run hours so that people know what they are getting - ask if you don't know how to find that. The run hours can change the price from a hundred dollars to four hundred dollars, or thereabouts.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.