Masks for sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
puglover333

Masks for sale

Post by puglover333 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:27 am

I'm new to CPAP and have been trying to find a mask I like has been a challenge. These are masks I have purchased but are not right for me. I have a smoke free home. I do have a dog (which means you might find a few hairs). These are complete masks with original packaging included.

Mirage FX - $40 - size standard - opened and tried on only.

SOLD Airfit N10 for Her - $40 - size small - worn for about half a night.

SOLD Swift FX (+Nano cushion) - $40 - comes with S, M, L pillows. Plus a standard size Nano cushion. Worn for about 1 night total.

SOLD Dreamwear Fitpack - $35 - medium frame with S, M, MW, L cushions. Worn for 2 nights.

SOLD Nuance Pro - $35 - includes S, M, L cushions. Worn for 2 nights.

Prices include shipping in the continental US.
Last edited by puglover333 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:51 am, edited 5 times in total.

knothead

Re: Masks for sale

Post by knothead » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:31 am

I give my masks a trial of at least a week before giving up on them. Sometimes I go back months later and try them again, after the second try I may give them away. Just my opinion, you should give them a longer trial period...hope you find one that works.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:25 pm

I knew the Wisp was a failure after 90 minutes. Sometimes it simply doesn't take very long to figure out you hate something so much no amount of time is going to change your mind. Never put that sucker back on my face again and no regrets at all. There was nothing about it that I remotely liked well enough to give it more time.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

puglover333

Post by puglover333 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:32 pm

Pugsy wrote:I knew the Wisp was a failure after 90 minutes. Sometimes it simply doesn't take very long to figure out you hate something so much no amount of time is going to change your mind. Never put that sucker back on my face again and no regrets at all. There was nothing about it that I remotely liked well enough to give it more time.
And this shows how individual mask preference is because the mask I have found least offensive and am currently using is the Wisp

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:49 pm

puglover333 wrote: And this shows how individual mask preference is because the mask I have found least offensive and am currently using is the Wisp
Perfect example of how people's preferences and needs vary so much that we just have to always say...YMMV.
What I hate you might love and what I love you might hate.
I actually liked the Nano and kept mine... It didn't become my primary mask but I had good success with it and actually used it a couple of weeks and slept great with it. I still prefer nasal pillows as primary but I kept the Nano if for some reason I couldn't use the nasal pillows...like a pimple or something in the nostril or nostrils that were raw from tissues from a cold. It's been over 7 years and that hasn't happened but then I haven't had many colds and only a couple of tiny pimples that weren't horribly painful but if I couldn't use the pillows the Nano could be used.

I bet we both love Pug dogs though.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

REDHEADED LIL

Post by REDHEADED LIL » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:57 am

Bumping Up...Lil

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Hey puglover, you might give this mask a try. >> https://www.cpap.com/productpage/profil ... onics.html It's a "boil 'n fit" type that allows a custom molding to your facial features. I loved mine....... right up until I had to switch to full face masks. Good luck in your search for an ideal mask.

REDHEADED LIL

Post by REDHEADED LIL » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Bump...Lil

REDHEADED LIL

Post by REDHEADED LIL » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:25 am

bump up

REDHEADED LIL

Post by REDHEADED LIL » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:59 pm

bumping up

REDHEADED LIL

Post by REDHEADED LIL » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:59 pm

bump up

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:11 pm

REDHEADED LIL wrote:bump up
I'm curious, are you and puglover333 the same person ? If not, why do you make all the bumps for this thread ?

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Gasper62 wrote:
I'm curious, are you and puglover333 the same person ? If not, why do you make all the bumps for this thread ?
I was wondering the same thing...

puglover333

Post by puglover333 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Gasper62 wrote:
I can answer one of the questions - no, we are not the same person.

Lil bought one of the masks from me.