OT: 2016 World Series poll

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

OT: Who do you want to see win the World Series 2016?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Chicago Cubs
75%
Cleveland Indians
25%

Total votes: 36

Pugsy

OT: 2016 World Series poll

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Just wondering where the forum members loyalties might be for baseball if that's something you happen to care about.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Cardsfan

Re: OT: 2016 World Series poll

Post by Cardsfan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Go CUBS!!!! Mostly because I love going to Wrigley Field. Best place ever to watch a game. I remember seeing Harry Carey sing "Take me out to the ballgame" in person. That was so cool.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:54 pm

NO! Waste of Electrons. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

VinnieBarbarino

Post by VinnieBarbarino » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:54 pm

No particular loyalty here, but a win sure would be nice for Cubs fans. Chicago needs some love-- it's been a rough year:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/colu ... olumn.html

Proud recipient of multiple Gold Badges from ResMed MyAir

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Goofproof wrote:NO! Waste of Electrons. Jim

I think Pugsy is trying to lighten things up here. How about getting with the program!
Last edited by Lucyhere on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:59 pm

I cast the first Cubs vote.

Goofproof...if you hate polls so much why bother clicking on them and responding. I made it real clear what it was...so no excuse.
Quit being a grump.
But thanks for letting me win a bet...in fact you were grumpy sooner than I anticipated.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Yeah, just wanted a bit of light hearted fun instead of the bashing in the politics thread.
To be fair though...so that this poll can't be resurrected just by voting later on down the road I did put a time limit on the voting.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Lucyhere wrote:

I think Pugsy is trying to lighten things up here. How about getting with the program!
Yes, probably so, but in the world we live in games don't come in as important, kind of like Nero fiddling around while Rome Burns. Jim

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Goofproof wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:

Yes, probably so, but in the world we live in games don't come in as important, kind of like Nero fiddling around while Rome Burns. Jim

That's just great, Jim. Maybe the rest of us wouldn't mind some fun around here. If you don't like the obvious title of a thread, it's simple, don't post.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Go, Huskers!
Wrong sport?

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Pugsy wrote:I cast the first Cubs vote.

Goofproof...if you hate polls so much why bother clicking on them and responding. I made it real clear what it was...so no excuse.
Quit being a grump.
But thanks for letting me win a bet...in fact you were grumpy sooner than I anticipated.
For once i didn't say anything about starting another usless poll, i also didn't vote on it. I thought I'd wait 6 years and vote on it then. I wouldn't want to vote on something that important, until I could see which way the wind was blowing. Jim

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Goofproof wrote: For once i didn't say anything about starting another usless poll, i also didn't vote on it. I thought I'd wait 6 years and vote on it then. I wouldn't want to vote on something that important, until I could see which way the wind was blowing. Jim
You can't vote later...I put a time limit on voting and it sure isn't 6 years or even 6 months over even 6 weeks.

Why do you bother to even open the threads that you know you are going to be such a grouch on? Do you enjoy being a wet blanket that much?

Besides...just because you find something useless doesn't mean that everyone in the whole wide world feels the same way....you are entitled to your opinion (and yes, voice it) but so is everyone else who takes a different view on life than you happen to have.

I repeat...if you don't like it...don't read it. That way you won't bruise your fingers typing your wet blanket crap. That's what I do with threads that I feel are "useless".

TheDuke

Post by TheDuke » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Pugsy wrote:Just wondering where the forum members loyalties might be for baseball if that's something you happen to care about.
I have no team loyalty involved, but I am mildly rooting for the Cubs. It has been a long, long time since they ever won the Series, so I would like for them to win this year.

TheDuke

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Goofproof wrote: For once i didn't say anything about starting another usless poll, i also didn't vote on it. I thought I'd wait 6 years and vote on it then. I wouldn't want to vote on something that important, until I could see which way the wind was blowing. Jim
You can't vote later...I put a time limit on voting and it sure isn't 6 years or even 6 months over even 6 weeks.

Why do you bother to even open the threads that you know you are going to be such a grouch on? Do you enjoy being a wet blanket that much?

Besides...just because you find something useless doesn't mean that everyone in the whole wide world feels the same way....you are entitled to your opinion (and yes, voice it) but so is everyone else who takes a different view on life than you happen to have.

I repeat...if you don't like it...don't read it. That way you won't bruise your fingers typing your wet blanket crap. That's what I do with threads that I feel are "useless".
Congrats on your self control, I have no self control. Jim

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:11 pm

I didn't realize that Kluber was so good...crap...looks like I need to fix up a voodoo doll with his name on before he pitches again. Man he has some nasty stuff tonight. Geez...