SleepyHead-Any chart for "Time over red line"?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
robysue

Re: SleepyHead-Any chart for "Time over red line"?

Post by robysue » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:55 am

NateS,

The data you want to track is on the Detailed Data left side bar, but unfortunately there is no way of looking at that data visually over time in SH and there appears to be no way to export that data as a csv file.

If I needed to track that data visually over time I think I'd just create a spreadsheet and enter the data into the spreadsheet manually whenever I downloaded the data into SleepyHead. Since SH calculates that number based on the detailed data, including the wave flow, it's important to download your data into SH frequently enough to not lose any of the wave flow data. If you are using an S9, that means you have to download at least once a week. If you are using the AirSense 10, I think you can get away with downloading the data much less frequently.

NateS

Post by NateS » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:05 am

robysue wrote:NateS,

The data you want to track is on the Detailed Data left side bar, but unfortunately there is no way of looking at that data visually over time in SH and there appears to be no way to export that data as a csv file.

If I needed to track that data visually over time I think I'd just create a spreadsheet and enter the data into the spreadsheet manually whenever I downloaded the data into SleepyHead. Since SH calculates that number based on the detailed data, including the wave flow, it's important to download your data into SH frequently enough to not lose any of the wave flow data. If you are using an S9, that means you have to download at least once a week. If you are using the AirSense 10, I think you can get away with downloading the data much less frequently.
Thank you for your suggestion, robysue. I tried Jay's suggestion re ResScan but I did not find any way that it calculates or can export Time Over Red Line, which I have become convinced by Pugsy and my own experience to be the calculation of most interest and use to me, and which SleepyHead displays on a daily basis (I import my data about every 5 days) but not over time. I wish I had the patience to enter it numerically everyday in order to chart it, but unfortunately I confess to not being that highly motivated, as computer automation has made me a bit lazy. But I am still pursuing the mental challenge of trying to figure out a way to automate it.

Best wishes, Nate

Present Rx: EPAP: 8; IPAPlo:11; IPAPHi: 23; PSMin: 3; PSMax: 15
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." —Groucho Marx

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:22 pm

NateS wrote:I tried Jay's suggestion re ResScan but I did not find any way that it calculates or can export Time Over Red Line
Yes, I checked. It looks like it exports the following variables in CSV format:

Session (date)
Usage (minutes)
Mask Pressure Mean (cmH20)
Apnea Index (events/hour)
Apnea Hypopnea Index (events/hour)
Leak (L/sec)
Therapy Mode

Where Leak is the median for the session. Not very useful.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:52 pm

My pneumo uses Rescan. I don't know if he gets a number or just eyeballs the graph, though.
Yes, I have an awesome doctor!