A Question of Exhale Pressure Relief

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
The Choker

Re: A Question of Exhale Pressure Relief

Post by The Choker » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:47 am

Pugsy wrote: When I started using exhale relief after many years without it...I didn't have to raise my pressure at all to compensate for it and I discovered that I was sleeping 45 minutes longer with it and no changes anywhere else.
That 45 minutes extra allowed me to feel much better in the day.
Maybe you think that is a bad thing too but I think it is a pretty damn good reason for me to use it.
Pugsy! This is amazing. I was thinking about the extra 45 minutes all afternoon. Last night I was thinking about setting my EPR to 3. I was thinking about it after I got in bed and the machine was running.

I slept until 8:30 this morning! I usually wake up at 6:00. 2.5 extra hours of sleep! Wonderful!

Placebo! Thank you!

T.C.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:56 am

The Choker wrote:Placebo!
I don't know about you but I take good sleep anyway I can get it. Placebo or not.

I think the aliens were playing last night. They gave you extra sleep but took it away from me.
My shorter hours wasn't related to cpap though. My not so good friend Arthur(itis) came to visit me last night.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

The Choker

Post by The Choker » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:00 am

Pugsy wrote:They gave you extra sleep but took it away from me.
Ooops. I'll think about something else tonight.
T.C.

Mart's CPAP

Post by Mart's CPAP » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Honestly, you got it right. A busy and probably overworked Respiration therapist drops off the machine (ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset), never mentioning EPR, and when I complain that the exhal ation is uncomfortable, assures me I'll get used to it. Thank-you so much for taking the time to explain the mechanics in your blog...I'll work on getting the change made, so that my air filled head can get an opportunity to exhale.