Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

SleepyMcgee

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by SleepyMcgee » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Goofproof wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
fd wrote:crooked hillary runs a clinton cartel and wants nwo sharia law. vote donald j trump dot com
Sometimes there aren't enough facepalms.

Remember folks, reading a newspaper front to back once a week keeps you from contracting a case of 'the crazies'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least until you stop reading, then the crazy resumes, refueled. You would be better served to just pull your heads out of the sand and see the world around you, but for that to be useful, you need a blank slate, not percieved ideas. Jim
You mean like your perceived idea that we are in an out of control inflationary period yet you (or anyone else here) can't name a 'cart of goods' that would show anything near 'hyper' levels of inflation over the last 8 years?

cands

Post by cands » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Goofproof wrote:
cands wrote:The day has finally come for Mr Trump to drop out. He will telephone Mrs Clinton tonight, concede defeat, and fade gracefully away.
What Sand pit has your head been stuck in this year, Trump doesn't do Gracefully, ever. Jim

It's one of his downfalls. Jim
Oh, really? I had no idea.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:57 pm

No puppet. No puupet.

Looks like Crooked Hillary may be the one dropping out.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:45 pm

Trump musta went to the "PR school of charm" eh

PEF

Post by PEF » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:10 pm

After the election, this creeping economic depression the world has entered will continue unabated:

http://www.alhambrapartners.com/2016/11 ... n-history/

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 pm

PEF wrote:After the election, this creeping economic depression the world has entered will continue unabated:

http://www.alhambrapartners.com/2016/11 ... n-history/

Money is just a way to keep the Sheeples from revolting against their oppressors, when and if they get their heads out of the sand, the revolutions will start. Money used as a subitute for real goods as wealth never works. Back when we had the Gold Standard in place, it was only polluted by the finding of more Gold, a rather slow process, however printing money, with nothing behind it, is a license to steal, I don't think that's what Ben Franklin had in mind when he came up with the printing press. Now it's not just the crooks printing counterfeit money, or world governments are too, and taking our children's future. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

hobbs

A ray of sunshine . . .

Post by hobbs » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:01 pm

At least if Trump wins we can go out and get legally stoned tomorrow. (California)

Stock futures down 700. Buy concrete stocks, we are going to need a lot to build the wall!

Goofproof

Re: A ray of sunshine . . .

Post by Goofproof » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:15 pm

hobbs wrote:At least if Trump wins we can go out and get legally stoned tomorrow. (California)

Stock futures down 700. Buy concrete stocks, we are going to need a lot to build the wall!
We will have to wait and see what happens, if our economy gets much worse, people will be migrating back to Mexico where all the jobs are, we won't need the fence unless we want to keep Americans in the U.S. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

hobbs

Post by hobbs » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:19 pm

Or Canada? Canadian Immigration web site crashes.

http://www.businessinsider.com/canadian ... on-2016-11

DreamStalker

Re: A ray of sunshine . . .

Post by DreamStalker » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:56 am

Goofproof wrote:
We will have to wait and see what happens, if our economy gets much worse, people will be migrating back to Mexico where all the jobs are, we won't need the fence unless we want to keep Americans in the U.S. Jim
Unfortunately, it will get a lot worse my good friend Jim. I do wish you the best in trying to eliminate the carbs out of your diet over the next few months as medications will become difficult to come by. Prepare as if you were living in Greece or Venezuela for best results over the next few years. And remember .... permaculture will get you through the toughest times ahead. So start building your local community into a permaculture community ASAP.

Good luck everybody!

President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:25 am

Gasper62 wrote:So.....this happened today. LMAO !
My condolences to those who felt that shouting vulgarities would get their candidate elected.
And IMO those left standing in lines to register prob shouldn't be voting anyway.

If you are over 18 and haven't registered to vote before election day then that is what happens. In some case these people were over 30 or 40 y/o and prob had some monetary motivation to suddenly want to vote.

PEF

Post by PEF » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:31 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-0 ... rs-tragedy

See what I mean about those DARN POLLS??????

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:00 am

PEF wrote:zerohedge com/news/2016-11-09/meanwhile-hillary-clintons-headquarters-tragedy

Awful quiet on the forum today. Almost like a morgue.

Is that what happens when over-inflated egos get deflated? They go silent? Nice.

I'm all for a woman president, I just think the CCF Clinton Crime Family was/is a very poor choice. Half her votes were coming from people who just wanted to see a woman president.

Then it became a vicious circle - she was driving voters towards Trump then Trump would drive the voters back to her. So Hillary caused the Democrats to fail 2x should they give her a 3rd?

If she could have gotten more unregistered people to the polls earlier she may have very well pulled it off. They now have another 4yrs to figure out how to register to vote.

Then it's back to my original thoughts - you have to wonder about "anyone" who wants that job.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:11 am

Guest wrote: Is that what happens when over-inflated egos get deflated? They go silent? Nice.
Sort of. They quietly ponder what will happen when they get a yuge tax break (that they didn't ask for) and poor rural America is again stuck with the empty promises of bringing low wage jobs back to them...

PEF

Post by PEF » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:40 am

Guest wrote:
PEF wrote:zerohedge com/news/2016-11-09/meanwhile-hillary-clintons-headquarters-tragedy

Awful quiet on the forum today. Almost like a morgue.

Is that what happens when over-inflated egos get deflated? They go silent? Nice.

I'm all for a woman president, I just think the CCF Clinton Crime Family was/is a very poor choice. Half her votes were coming from people who just wanted to see a woman president.

Then it became a vicious circle - she was driving voters towards Trump then Trump would drive the voters back to her. So Hillary caused the Democrats to fail 2x should they give her a 3rd?

If she could have gotten more unregistered people to the polls earlier she may have very well pulled it off. They now have another 4yrs to figure out how to register to vote.

Then it's back to my original thoughts - you have to wonder about "anyone" who wants that job.
I agree. I keep warning people the the MSM is owned by the globalization and empire building oligarchs. They think they can "nudge" people to do what they want by controlling the MSM. Apparently the sensible people aren't fooled. There are massive populist revolts going on in Europe right now too.