Amara View Full Face Mask

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: Amara View Full Face Mask

Post by Pugsy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Sure, I am more than willing to send you a nasal pillow mask if I can get my hands on enough pieces to build one.
I have sent stuff internationally often...
I once sent a box full of masks to Romania...that one I got scared about because it took 6 weeks to get to the guy...I guess their customs people couldn't figure out how to use them so they decoded not steal them.
Most of the time it takes 7 to 14 days to get somewhere outside the USA.

Let me see if I can come up with enough spare parts to build you a mask...I know I have the nasal pillows but the other stuff I don't think I have.
I am thinking Swift FX nasal pillow might be a good option since I don't know the size of your head and the P10 headgear might not be large enough. What size hat would you wear if you wore a hat?

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Irfie

Post by Irfie » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Thanks a lot Pugsy for your help. I really appreciate that, its very kind of you to help.

Irfie

Post by Irfie » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:07 pm

waoow, i just read the post earlier than this about the story and it is really motivating to try the nasal pillow now. I really liked how he managed to try out the mask and then liked it, guess if i might try this it would be better and easier for me to manage it.

Yes i am a normal breather when i am awake but as soon as i sleep, i think i open my mouth and become a mouth breather, and in the morning i would wake up with a dry mouth. I am open to try anything new or anything that would benefit me.

mrbreezeet1

Post by mrbreezeet1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:39 am

Irfie wrote:Are you seriously wiling to help THAT much? This is very good and I'm impressed with your efforts, seriously, no one ever on the forum i have seen who would go out of their way to help out with what you just did

Now that you have posted this just makes me emotional and want to give it a shot, but in return id like to do you are favour too Which i might tell you over PM.
Still a few good folks around Irfie. It is heart warming to know, as mostly today, it is a different world.
Pugsy wrote: I wish I had a spare nasal pillow mask and I would just send it to you to try but the only spare I have is the "for Her" P10 and that headgear might be too small for a guy.
I have some new unused Swift FX nasal pillows but I don't have the headgear or short hose. Maybe I can find someone who no longer wants their Swift FX stuff and I can add a new nasal pillow to it.
Would you try it if I twisted your arm that way? For free? If you hate it..send it back to me.
Shipping internationally won't be horribly expensive because they weigh next to nothing and will fit in a small box.
Very Nice of you Pugsy!

Irfie wrote:waoow, i just read the post earlier than this about the story and it is really motivating to try the nasal pillow now. I really liked how he managed to try out the mask and then liked it, guess if i might try this it would be better and easier for me to manage it.

Yes i am a normal breather when i am awake but as soon as i sleep, i think i open my mouth and become a mouth breather, and in the morning i would wake up with a dry mouth. I am open to try anything new or anything that would benefit me.
How did that work out for you Irfie?