How do you try another mask? (while keeping the first)

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: How do you try another mask? (while keeping the first)

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:46 pm

jonny515 wrote:I'm making an appt. but the rules are very limiting. I can't keep two masks at once unless I buy one of them. (And if I bought another one sure is not going to be from them they charge double cpap.com). Anyway, I can get another one, but I must swap. If I swap and want to swap again, I must wait 3 months. I'm making an appt, and try out something else but may end up keeping the Dreamwear.
ebay and amazon are often quite cost effective sources for masks, even though sometimes you just have to buy the various parts and put it all together yourself the savings can quite make up for the added effort.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

jonny515

Re: How do you try another mask? (while keeping the first)

Post by jonny515 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 am

My thought if I like one palerider. I'd keep the Dreamwear and get a second mask. But going in let's me try something-- albeit for only a few minutes.
The trouble with Amazon and ebay is return policies (more so with ebay than Amazon-- have returned stuff from Amazon).