Seriously wrong myths on this forum.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
OkyDoky

Re: Seriously wrong myths on this forum.

Post by OkyDoky » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:34 pm

When I Googled him I came upon this quote "I'm in my nursing home bed, in the Australian Capital Territory" at another site. So yes, Madalot, I also read the comment about his terrible car accident and traumatic brain injury. He is all over the place with his comments and I hope people are able to take note of that and understand where the ramblings are coming from.
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760

49er

Post by 49er » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:48 pm

OkyDoky wrote:When I Googled him I came upon this quote "I'm in my nursing home bed, in the Australian Capital Territory" at another site. So yes, Madalot, I also read the comment about his terrible car accident and traumatic brain injury. He is all over the place with his comments and I hope people are able to take note of that and understand where the ramblings are coming from.
Thanks OkyDoky and Madalot, for your excellent reminders and advice.

49er

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:47 pm

gregzeng wrote:Those of us with biological science backgrounds can be very upset by the very many mistakes & myths on this web site. As a newcomer to this web site, it is obvious that no medically trained person has dared to challenge these very many tediously wrong ideas.

Myself, and other scientific-medically trained people might try to remove the dangerous, expensive mistakes here? Just one myth at a time. With separate thread headings to each please.

Unfortunately these myths seem unavailable to any amendments on this site, due to forums being locked, etc. I am so sorry that properly qualified people are discouraged and/ or
not allowed to comment of these LOCKED MYTHS.

Dementia is a terrible affliction. I hope that there is someone looking after you.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:58 pm

Gasper62 wrote:
gregzeng wrote:Those of us with biological science backgrounds can be very upset by the very many mistakes & myths on this web site. As a newcomer to this web site, it is obvious that no medically trained person has dared to challenge these very many tediously wrong ideas.

Myself, and other scientific-medically trained people might try to remove the dangerous, expensive mistakes here? Just one myth at a time. With separate thread headings to each please.

Unfortunately these myths seem unavailable to any amendments on this site, due to forums being locked, etc. I am so sorry that properly qualified people are discouraged and/ or

Dementia is a terrible affliction. I hope that there is someone looking after you.

There is always that one person who has to have the last word. Try reading the posts above yours.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:02 pm

That was yours, here's mine! Jim
Last edited by Goofproof on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Lucyhere wrote:
Gasper62 wrote:

There is always that one person who has to get the last word. Try reading the posts above yours.

It seems you are far more interested in getting "last words" Lucy/ems/etc. . This is one time you'll be denied. Welcome to the Bozo/ignore list, you've definitely earned it.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Gasper62 wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:
Gasper62 wrote:

There is always that one person who has to get the last word. Try reading the posts above yours.

It seems you are far more interested in getting "last words" Lucy/ems/etc. . This is one time you'll be denied. Welcome to the Bozo/ignore list, you've definitely earned it.
Your are so welcome.
Bleep/P10

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Lucyhere wrote: Your are so welcome.
Yes it is a form of dementia. It is sad you feel the need to question things without adding anything positive.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:56 pm

Lucyhere wrote:

Your are so welcome.
"If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow!"

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:55 pm

LSAT wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:

Your are so welcome.
"If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow!"

Now THAT is really good. Where did you find that quote? Unfortunately, it says a whole lot about so many.
Bleep/P10

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Lucyhere wrote:
LSAT wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:

Your are so welcome.

Now THAT is really good. Where did you find that quote? Unfortunately, it says a whole lot about so many.
I took it from a person that no longer posts here....But, A gentleman never tells...

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:44 pm

And for some others, the snark doth flow incessantly.