ASV and BIPAP available

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DMVredskins21

ASV and BIPAP available

Post by DMVredskins21 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Brand new ds960hs w/ 0 hours - comes with tubing filters humidifier as well as carrying case and power cord - PM for pricing if interested
Also have a new ds660hs and ds760hs available with all the same accessories.

Sir NoddinOff

Re: ASV and BIPAP available

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:45 pm

DMVredskins21 wrote:Brand new ds960hs w/ 0 hours - comes with tubing filters humidifier as well as carrying case and power cord - PM for pricing if interested
Also have a new ds660hs and ds760hs available with all the same accessories.
Bump.
This seller has not much of a track record here and only comes here to sell equipment.
Buyers: Demand photos of LCD screen's 'machine hours' (non erasable BTW), clear photos of the stickers on the bottom confirming the model and revision numbers. Also helpful is a backstory of why it's being sold. Smoking environment? Equipment or masks included? The list goes on and on. Seller: please load photos on Photobucket or Imgur and make available to interested parties. .. do your homework and post the prices if you are serious.

Buyers: Use Paypal only... at least it provides some security if you get ripped off.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:54 pm

I bought a very gently used 960 from this seller.
He will provide whatever you ask in terms of proof of what is being offered. I got exactly what was promised and in a very timely manner.
I was totally pleased with the purchase and if he had what I wanted, in a price I wanted, I would do it again.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

DMVredskins21

Post by DMVredskins21 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:47 am

Sir nod - why are you so skeptical of the equipment I have for sale? Why are you demanding all of the details when you personally are not even interested in a new machine? Like Pugsy clearly stated I am an extremely legit seller who has never ripped off a single member of this board at any point. In fact I go above and beyond and throw in extra equipment to my buyers to ensure they are happy with my service. Pugsy - I really appreciate the kind words and validation. I don't feel like advertising to everyone as that is frowned upon so like I said, if you are interested just PM me and we can talk - currently everything mentioned is still for sale, everything is EXACTLY as described - I guarantee that anyone who makes a purchase from me will not be disappointed in any way shape or form.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!

49er

Post by 49er » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:12 am

DMVredskins21 wrote:Sir nod - why are you so skeptical of the equipment I have for sale? Why are you demanding all of the details when you personally are not even interested in a new machine? Like Pugsy clearly stated I am an extremely legit seller who has never ripped off a single member of this board at any point. In fact I go above and beyond and throw in extra equipment to my buyers to ensure they are happy with my service. Pugsy - I really appreciate the kind words and validation. I don't feel like advertising to everyone as that is frowned upon so like I said, if you are interested just PM me and we can talk - currently everything mentioned is still for sale, everything is EXACTLY as described - I guarantee that anyone who makes a purchase from me will not be disappointed in any way shape or form.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!
DMV,

Unfortunately, we have forum members ripped off by sellers in the past so that is why SNO wrote what he did. One great thing about this forum is we look out for each other and so even though he wasn't interested in buying a machine, he wanted to make sure buyers weren't ripped off since he wasn't aware of your past history with people like Pugsy.

Anyway, it is good to know that if I need a machine in the future, that you are another reputable seller on this list that I can buy from.

metsfan302

Post by metsfan302 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:19 am

If I did not just get this S9 Adapt, I'd be all over that Asv! Great deal!!!

Additional Comments: Prior - ResMed AirCurve ASV User
This is my Orig Post "The start of my venture to find proper therapy" - http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &sk=t&sd=a

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:22 am

49er wrote: DMV,
Unfortunately, we have forum members ripped off by sellers in the past so that is why SNO wrote what he did. One great thing about this forum is we look out for each other and so even though he wasn't interested in buying a machine, he wanted to make sure buyers weren't ripped off since he wasn't aware of your past history with people like Pugsy.

Anyway, it is good to know that if I need a machine in the future, that you are another reputable seller on this list that I can buy from.
+1

I'm always wary of people that come here only to sell stuff (on CPAPtalk's ie. CPAP.com's dime, BTW). Until Pugsy spoke up for you I had no idea who you were, only that you showed up last year selling equipment and that's pretty all you do. I like to see sellers engage in helping people, even if it's just some machine/mask tips or whatnot. That said, I have bought equipment from STLmark, whom I know and trust and who's been here for many years, so generally speaking I'm not against the practice itself.

If you have the gumption and savvy to make it here, then good for you. The info I gave you was all good info and every potential buyer needs to be aware of it... just as you should be aware this stuff. Finally, as 49er said, we stick up for each other around here.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

DMVredskins21

Post by DMVredskins21 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:39 pm

No problem, understood, appreciate the clarification.

DMVredskins21

Post by DMVredskins21 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:41 pm

960 is $700 shipped
760 is $550 shipped
660 is $450 shipped

remember all machines are new 0 hours, come with a humidifier tubing and both filters. Paypal only to ensure buyer and seller protection. PM if interested.

Happy Holidays.

jilliansue

Post by jilliansue » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi! I tried to PM you, not sure if my PM is working right, because it is still in the outbox.

I would be interested in the 960 if you still have it.

Thank you,
Jill

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:09 pm

jilliansue wrote:not sure if my PM is working right, because it is still in the outbox
It will stay in the outbox until the PM has been opened and read by whomever you sent it to...then at that time it moves to the "Sent" box.
This way you know if it has been received or not...he hasn't read it yet if it is still in the Outbox.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Has anybody been emailed label/LCD photos (since the seller won't attach here) OR a list of seller references OR anything that would prove legitimacy? It is good they accept PayPal, but it's puzzling why the seller can't play by the rules virtually every other seller complies with.

jilliansue

Post by jilliansue » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Pugsy wrote:
jilliansue wrote:not sure if my PM is working right, because it is still in the outbox
It will stay in the outbox until the PM has been opened and read by whomever you sent it to...then at that time it moves to the "Sent" box.
This way you know if it has been received or not...he hasn't read it yet if it is still in the Outbox.

Pugsy, Thank for this information! I had wondered if that was the case....but was also willing to believe it could be operator error, as I do not send many PMs.

I did purchase the 960. Since I have a Resmed S8 VPAP ST which I would like to replace, I have for some debated between replacing it with another ST machine, or an ASV. As you may (or may not) recall, you have helped me sift through some of the differences between these types of machines and their relative merit in relation to my diagnosis. Since the ST seemed to work for me, I was tempted to get an AirCurve ST. But what if an ASV would be a better solution? Then I am stuck with a new, expensive ST machine. So this seems a great way for me to try out an ASV much more inexpensively. And since my S8 is not compatible with Sleepyhead, I have not been able to analyze the data I would like to analyze. I do have Resmed and the elusive card reader, but my computer stopped reading the damned card!

I reckon I will be on here when my new machine arrives, wondering just how to go about setting up an ASV. I will read the manual, and get the clinical manual and see what I can find out.

Thank you for your help, as always!
Jill

DMVredskins21

Post by DMVredskins21 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:47 pm

ASV sold

Bipap and autobipap still available.

DMVredskins21

Post by DMVredskins21 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Transcend auto cpap with P4 overnight battery also available now - brand new - $400 comes with tubing, power cord, carrying case and overnight battery