I'm At Crossroads: Do I need to go back on Seroquel?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Julie

Re: I'm At Crossroads: Do I need to go back on Seroquel?

Post by Julie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:46 pm

I know for a fact his mother will not help - she's unable (or unwilling) to deal either with his OSA or (apparently) other problems. Certainly if she could I think she would have by now, but hasn't, though she's been asked. Maybe 'done' the bare minimum while he was growing, but don't think she can or wants to cope any further.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:53 pm

What a concept! PIN and Enchanter ARE one and the same! I never made the connection!
It all begins to fall into place.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:05 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:What a concept! PIN and Enchanter ARE one and the same! I never made the connection!
No, they're not. "PIN" is in the Midwest and "E" is on the West Coast.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:08 pm

What a concept! PIN, Munchausen and Enchanter ARE one and the same! - Fixed it for you.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
flightco wrote:I understand that some of the more seasoned folks here have the ability to delete posts as spam; maybe those that have this privilege should simply delete anything E posts as soon as it is seen. If it is not on the board, it cannot be responded to.
Those of us who value the "Report Spam" buttons we have wouldn't want to risk losing them for deleting "legitimate" posts/threads. Now, you can debate the definition of "legitimate", but personally, I'm not and have never taken a chance on losing mine for any reason.

Den

I had mine taken away, and never deleted anything but ad spam, never a user's valid post. No warning or explanations, I didn't appreciate that. Finally after a few months it came back, the damage was done, I lost 30lbs worrying about the loss of worth, and 3 of my dogs died from starvation, spam was our main source of food. Jim

So no deleting others posts by me, isn't going to happen, no-one is worth another one of my dogs.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Goofproof wrote:So no deleting others posts by me, isn't going to happen, no-one is worth another one of my dogs.
I hear that, Jim!

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:What a concept! PIN and Enchanter ARE one and the same! I never made the connection!
No, they're not. "PIN" is in the Midwest and "E" is on the West Coast.
what evidence do you have of that?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:23 pm

I'll just leave this little note here to remind people that want to reply to him, what they're dealing with when engaging enchanter:

in a message to Bleeping Beauty:
Enchanter wrote: You're twisting the story, CUNT. I did have machine donated to me and am very thankful. However, the masks don't fit me and won't stay on me. Yes I do want to beat the sleep apnea through weight loss if possible in the long run, but I still need to try to treat me Apnea now. So fuck you for twisting the story, old lady.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107738&st=0&sk=t&sd ... 0#p1027810

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:31 pm

palerider wrote:I'll just leave this little note here to remind people that want to reply to him, what they're dealing with when engaging enchanter:

in a message to Bleeping Beauty:
Enchanter wrote: You're twisting the story, CUNT. I did have machine donated to me and am very thankful. However, the masks don't fit me and won't stay on me. Yes I do want to beat the sleep apnea through weight loss if possible in the long run, but I still need to try to treat me Apnea now. So fuck you for twisting the story, old lady.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107738&st=0&sk=t&sd ... 0#p1027810
Wow ! I thought that that gem had been "sanitized" for our protection ! It clearly illustrates the content of E's character.

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:10 am

No. I am who I am. All these conspiracy theories about how I'm the same person as someone else is a waste of time. Call me a troll, call me someone else, accuse me of whatever you do. But what you see is what you get. I'm just a guy suffering and in need of help and results. I do have a hard time concentrating and following instructions. That doesn't mean I'm a troll. If you say I am then you are the one who is incorrect and are just making yourself look foolish.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:11 am

Julie wrote:I know for a fact his mother will not help - she's unable (or unwilling) to deal either with his OSA or (apparently) other problems. Certainly if she could I think she would have by now, but hasn't, though she's been asked. Maybe 'done' the bare minimum while he was growing, but don't think she can or wants to cope any further.

She's used to me doing things like Scientology in the past and views Sleep apnea treatment as just another phase.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching