For sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: For sale

Post by Pugsy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:57 pm

herefishy wrote:Did I miss the price?
I was just wondering the same thing.
Folks in the US...bear in mind that apparently this machine is in Canada and shipping to the US will cost more.
Also missing is the hours of use which shouldn't be all that much but it's nice to know exactly what one is buying.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:57 pm

Enough chit chat about backstory... lets see some photos of the machine, especially a photograph of the blower hours on the LCD screen in the clinician's setup menu and READABLE photos of the stickers on the back. You can use Photobucket or Imgur, usually those are the easiest to link to this forum. In a kidnapping scenario they call this 'Proof of Life'... around here we call it 'Proof of existence' Photos are almost a necessity - that and PayPal xfer of funds. Also, who pays shipping which is usually $35 w/o insurance... and that's just in the US.

Last edited by Sir NoddinOff on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

BigFudge

Post by BigFudge » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Nope. I didn't list one as I have no real idea what would be a fair asking price, given the model/usage. So I posted here to see what the community thought.

Good point Sir NoddinOff. I'll go hook it up now and take those picks.

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Regardless of any of the other factors..........an item coming from a house with cats will always be a deal breaker for me. GLWS.